xzaz

hi guys!

#include <GUIConstants.au3>
#include <IE.au3>

$oIE = ObjCreate("Shell.Explorer.2")
$serverweb = "http://netsoft"
$winw = 1024
$winh = 768
$Main_App = GUICreate('Label Application',$winw,$winh,0,0,$WS_POPUP)
$GUIActiveX = GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE, 5, 100, $winw-10, $winh-120)
GUISetBkColor(0xb5bab3)
GUISetState (@SW_SHOW)

$oIE.navigate($serverweb)
$oIE.document.body.scroll = "no"
While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    If $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then ExitLoop
Wend
Exit

(ofcourse) is searched the forum for answers and this would be the correclty answer, but the scrollbar isn't going away. And is there a way to get rid of the "3d" border? Someone got any ideas?

Edited by xzaz

certainly you can set a local files body border and scroll properties, but i couldn't get a remote url to do it.

here is a workaround....there's probably a better way

#include <IE.au3>

$serverweb = "http://google.com"
$winw = 800
$winh = 600
$Main_App = GUICreate('Label Application',$winw,$winh,-1,-1)
GUISetBkColor(0xb5bab3)
GUISetState (@SW_SHOW)
$oIE.navigate("about:blank")

;$oIE.navigate($serverweb)
$oIE.document.body.style.border="0"
$oIE.document.write("<body style='border:0'><iframe scrolling=no frameborder=0 src =" & $serverweb & " width=100% height=100%></iframe></body>")

$oIE.refresh

While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
Wend
Exit

btw, #include <IE.au3> is a different thing than using ObjCreate("Shell.Explorer.2") ...check the help files for more on that...

Edited by Will66

$oIE.document.body.scroll = "no" after the document load is complete

#include <IE.au3>

$serverweb = "http://www.autoitscript.com"
$winw = 600
$winh = 768
GUISetBkColor(0xb5bab3)
GUISetState (@SW_SHOW)

_IELoadWait($oIE)
While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
Wend
Exit

Dale

Edited by DaleHohm

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

$oIE.document.body.scroll = "no" after the document load is complete

#include <IE.au3>

$serverweb = "http://www.autoitscript.com"
$winw = 600
$winh = 768
GUISetBkColor(0xb5bab3)
GUISetState (@SW_SHOW)

_IELoadWait($oIE)
While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
Wend
Exit

Dale

I swear i put scroll = no on that position once, but it didn't worked. Well anyways tnx :) <3

The _IELoadWait($oIE) is the key.

Sorry I didn't highlight that as I could have.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Unfortunately, I don't understand what you are trying to get rid of. I see no 3d effects.

Dale

The only 3d effect I see is in the Google logo... you don't mean that do you? It is in the graphic image.

Regarding the local file, the DOM does not care what the source of the document is... there is something else diffent in the scenario that is causing that -- you'll need to provide an example.

Dale

Sry for beeing so short, i will make it clear:

Posted Image

Its the border arround "GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE, 5, 100, $winw-10, $winh-120)"

This is the simple html/css file:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"><html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" /><title>Untitled Document</title><style type="text/css"><!--body {   background-color: #9CCE2E;}--></style></head><body>This is a test </body></html>

Edited by xzaz

#include <IE.au3>

$serverweb = "http://www.google.com"
$winw = 600
$winh = 768
$Main_App = GUICreate('Label Application',$winw,$winh,0,0)
GUISetBkColor(0xb5bab3)
GUISetState (@SW_SHOW)

_IELoadWait($oIE)
$oIE.document.body.style.border = 0

While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
Wend
Exit

$oIE.document.body.style.border = 0
Right. It's part of the page style sheet. There are margins and border that affect the appearance. Debug Bar (and other tools) make it easy to examine the style sheet,

Dale

Hey Dale,

off topic:

_IEFormElementCheckBoxSelect ( ByRef $o_object, $s_string [, $s_name = "" [, $f_select = 1 [, $s_mode = "byValue" [, $f_fireEvent = 1]]]] )

One can't use the above function without knowing the value attribute.

If i already now the checkbox name...but not the value or value is empty....eg <input type=checkbox value="" name="mycheckbox" checked>

As a workaround:

$oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "timesheet")

$oText = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($oForm, $fieldname)

$oText.checked = "checked"

Edited by Will66

Hey Dale,

off topic:

Better to start a new topic but...

That is what the byIndex parameter it for. Checkboxes come in groups of the same name. If there is only one with a particular name, its index is 0.

Dale

MSDN. See my sig.

Sry for being such a pain, but this works not the way i want it. With www.google.com it works great, but when i use a html file (just a standard blank html file) the borders and the "3d" effect don't go away. And i can't figure it out why.

[css]

html,body{

border: none;

}

[/css]

dosn't seems to work, should it?

Edited by xzaz

Sry for being such a pain, but this works not the way i want it. With www.google.com it works great, but when i use a html file (just a standard blank html file) the borders and the "3d" effect don't go away. And i can't figure it out why.

[css]

html,body{

border: none;

}

[/css]

dosn't seems to work, should it?

<style>

body {border:0;}

</style>

<style>

body {border:0;}

</style>

Sry to disapoint you, but that doesn't seems to work. I think its because its a embedded IE window.

Something like this:

<script type="text/javascript">
document.body.style.border='none' 
</script>

Doesn't working either.

edit:

http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&clie...oeken&meta=

LOL @ 3th link

Edited by xzaz