Key-logger for a joystick

Hey,

I need a program that will record my joystick movements where I can play them back latter. What I want is I take off and fly and then land. Then I run the program does what I just did. Is this possible with autoit? Is so how? I know nothing about scripting. Is there another program out there that will work?

Before you ask it, I can not fly with keyboard and mouse.

Thanks

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG HE SAID KEYLOGGER. BAN HIM!

joking lol

you can use hotkey set and set up functions that iniwrite, for example pressing up iniwrites {up}, im not sure how a joystick would go, probably just up, down, left, right, and some other buttons. when its all done, you can iniread what you wrote

Edited by Tomb616

OMG HE SAID KEYLOGGER. BAN HIM!

joking lol

you can use hotkey set and set up functions that iniwrite, for example pressing up iniwrites {up}, im not sure how a joystick would go, probably just up, down, left, right, and some other buttons. when its all done, you can iniread what you wrote

I don't know what else to call it. It logs the inputs for latter use lol.

Is hotkey a program?

well there are programs that record and play

and those programs have to be coded..

read the help file and learn to code, make some progress then try asking for help.

or click here

i need one to cook me dinner. i suppose i should begin typing?

#include <food_prepare.au3>

Unless you connect your PC to a home network and then have your kitchen connected to your network this cant work. I know you can buy toasters and coffe makers that can do this. Also there are some fridges out there that can do this also. Now you need supplies to build a robotic arm to take the food from your fridge and prepare it.

Don't be an ass

Edited by TheTravler

Unless you connect your PC to a home network and then have your kitchen connected to your network this cant work. I know you can buy toasters and coffe makers that can do this. Also there are some fridges out there that can do this also. Now you need supplies to build a robotic arm to take the food from your fridge and prepare it.

Don't be an ass you fucker

And That Right There Is Gunna Get You Banned :)

Well..If you want help...your gunna need to put forth some effort...or you'll get none.

so...read the helpfile...check out the examples...try to make some code...

you cant except us good coders (im ok) to write a script to keylog for you? Im not even

Sure autoit can record Joystick movements...Ive never seen it done...but dont be mean

around here...you dont put any effort its all gunna come back at ya.

Go Read. Come Back. Write.

If your not going to do any work...Go rentacoder

Http://RentACoder.com

-Thanks, And Have A Bad Day

Edited by Swift

• Developers

Don't be an ass you fucker

Ask silly questions and you get silly answers..

Now, don't go into a mode that you think you will get away with everything here thus refrain from statements as your final one this post .

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

lol i love how he went on to explaining the code that was given then came edited it after he noticed he was being sarcastic :)

id be happy to work with you on rentacoder tho. Search for mast3rpyr0

lol i love how he went on to explaining the code that was given then came edited it after he noticed he was being sarcastic :)

id be happy to work with you on rentacoder tho. Search for mast3rpyr0

Even though I have money to spend, I'm not going to wast it on something I can find for free.

Did you know that other members cannot read your PM's? well...that link is to your PM...and were not allowed to see it... :) And no...No one will make this for you if you dont put ANY effort...sorry lil kiddie...go Rent-A-Coder... or it aint happening

Another Member Will Not Make A Full Program For A Noob That Puts No Effort What so ever.

So Goodluck finding something that will not be made for you...and...it hasnt been made...so either you rentacoder...or give up...thats your choice. :D

:) <----That Is...The Traveler.

I think you deserve this too: :) Say Bye Bye When Jos Reads It :D

Edited by Swift