Key-logger for a joystick

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Make It $10!!!...:) I would be surprised if he actually donated anything. I think actually...because this scripting language is so cool....and people have helped me out...I might donate some when I get paid

Edited by Swift

Did you know that other members cannot read your PM's? well...that link is to your PM...and were not allowed to see it... :) And no...No one will make this for you if you dont put ANY effort...sorry lil kiddie...go Rent-A-Coder... or it aint happening

Another Member Will Not Make A Full Program For A Noob That Puts No Effort What so ever.

So Goodluck finding something that will not be made for you...and...it hasnt been made...so either you rentacoder...or give up...thats your choice. :D

:) <----That Is...The Traveler.

I think you deserve this too: :) Say Bye Bye When Jos Reads It :D

Its a file he tried to send me that was about 300kb and was called joystick.exe

So? I bet you he was nice enough to make it...Im not. Run it I guess...check it with antivir...He wouldnt harm you...

300kb is actually very small...you know why? because its fairly easy to do...write to an .ini...and read back...I dont know...do what you wish.

Edited by Swift

O!! oO!!! O!!! Ok!!! Here!!!! I Have It!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Delete This Topic!!

Posted Image

Let me guess, you must be 10years old...

"Checks Profile"

O your 13, heh I was close.

You know I was going to donate until you started post thoese pictures.

I think your the one that needs to grow a pair. Unlike you I have a job, college, and a girlfriend. I don't have time to wast learning another computer language for one program that I will only use a few times.

Now if this was HTML then I would be fine but its not.

I think your the one that needs to grow a pair. Unlike you I have a job, college, and a girlfriend. I don't have time to wast learning another computer language for one program that I will only use a few times.

So instead you are going to have other people do shit for you?

I can bang your girlfriend for you if you want. I'm sure you don't want to waste time learning it, because it's only going to happen to you a few times... if any.

EDIT: How do you wast time exactly? You obviously aren't going to master any kind of subject that deals with the English language on a regular basis.

Edited by Senton-Bomb

Let me guess, you must be 10years old...

"Checks Profile"

O your 13, heh I was close.

You know I was going to donate until you started post thoese pictures.

Now if this was HTML then I would be fine but its not.

:) Is someone raged?

Did you know that people lie about there ages? You must be interested in me...checking out how old I am...Hey...Thoese Is Spelled Wrong. You Know That Your A Lil Member...And AutoIt Is Simple. You Dont Have To Take Years To Learn It. You Can Write This 'Program' With: _IsPressed() and Iniwrite() and IniRead()...is this really that hard? No. Good Luck In Life

Edited by Swift

:) Dude...Does This Kid Read Anything? There are Stickied Topics..For A Reason...Maybe Check Senton-Bombs Topic... :)

Good luck reporting False Positives To The Mods...They'll Just Ban You :)

Edited by Swift

Lol? The Topic Says: That There Are False Positives. Which Means: That Some Virus Scanners Detect It As A Virus Because At Once Time A Person Made A Virus With This Program.

And Reporting Him Will Not Do Anything. It Isnt A Trojan/Virus. It Is A False Positive. Your Lucky If Your Not Banned.

Edited by Swift

Do you not read? I'm not infected. He tried to send me a virus which is a Federal crime BTW. How can I report him to the MODs so he can be banned?

Do you not read? That thread is saying that Autoit3 Executables are sometimes marked as virii because the Antivirus software only checks for the Autoit3 Signature, because viruses have been written in Autoit. It doesn't check the actual code.

Tool.

EDIT: Thanks Swift for beating me to the punch :)

Edited by Senton-Bomb