Switch causing script error

For some reason, the $PsInfo_ExecBtn always seems to set itself in the GuiGetMsg() function and causes its function to loop endlessly.

I ran it using _arraydisplay to see what the data from the Guigetmsg() function and it always seems to be 0x000000.

its only in the program 3 times, the variable initialization, in the while loop and where the control is created:

Init:

Global $PsFile_ExecBtn, $PsGetSid_user, $PsGetSid_account, $PsGetSid_ExecBtn, $PsGetSid_target, $PsGetSid_pass, $PsInfo_ExecBtn, $PsInfo_user, $PsInfo_pass, $PsInfo_target, $PsInfo_appsoÝ÷ Ø*'¶º%jëh×6$PsInfo_ExecBtn = GUICtrlCreateButton(" Execute ", $win[0]/2-50, $win[1]-50, 100)

maybe i have too many variables and 0x000000 now points to something other than nothing lol

For some reason, the $PsInfo_ExecBtn always seems to set itself in the GuiGetMsg() function and causes its function to loop endlessly.

I ran it using _arraydisplay to see what the data from the Guigetmsg() function and it always seems to be 0x000000.

its only in the program 3 times, the variable initialization, in the while loop and where the control is created:

Init:

Global $PsFile_ExecBtn, $PsGetSid_user, $PsGetSid_account, $PsGetSid_ExecBtn, $PsGetSid_target, $PsGetSid_pass, $PsInfo_ExecBtn, $PsInfo_user, $PsInfo_pass, $PsInfo_target, $PsInfo_appsƒoÝŠ÷ Ø*'¶º%jëhŠ×6$PsInfo_ExecBtn = GUICtrlCreateButton(" Execute ", $win[0]/2-50, $win[1]-50, 100)

maybe i have too many variables and 0x000000 now points to something other than nothing lol

Is _updateCtrls() doing anything to affect $PsInfo_ExecBtn in the GUI that may cause it to send a message? Edited by Bowmore

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning."- Rick Cook

(Is it not supposed to be 0 most of the time?

From the help file

$array[0] = 0 or Event ID or Control ID

Or did I miss something?

Try to validate the value of $PsInfo_ExecBtn. My guess is that it is 0.

i think i know whats up. Ther are 4 layouts of 4 windows each and thats the 5 th on the second layout, which doesnt get created until layout 2 is selected.

Ill just have to make all the windows at the begining and hide em