IE Management

Bundy

@Bundy - "cannot get to" is a very poor prolem description. It was good that you posted the HTML source, but you need to describe better what you are trying to do, show appropriate .au3 code and any error messages or diagnostics displayed in SciTe.

That said, I see two things taht can cause you trouble here... 1) there are actually 2 forms with a name of "share" and you'll need to use the index parameter in _IEFormGetObjByName to get the second one 2) there is an iFrame on the page where much of the content resides... see _IEFrameGetObjByName

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

When I tried to use _IEFrameGetObjByName "share" gave answer cannot match name or something. My point is to create macro that will check radios (data from text file). I tried pointing by index. What I need is possibility to select radio via autoit function.

"share" is not the name of the frame.

Just like your original post, "gave answer cannot match name or something" is another lousy problem description. If it is not worth it to you to describe the scenario precisely, it is not worth it to me to spend time trying to help you.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

So, can You tell me step by step how can I change radio status when i have frame and in it form nested in another? A week ago when I was trying to make that macro indexCollection didn't show me any radios on this page.

So, can You tell me step by step how can I change...

No. You're not listening.

Go back and reread the previous replies, tell us precisely what you are trying to do, post your code and the messages from the SciTe Console. Otherwise, good luck getting someone else to do your job for you.

Dale