GUICreate

strate

Is it possible to have more than one window created at once? I would like one window to have a set of controls and the response to be displayed in another window.

Something like CyberSlugs prototype for AutoBuilder. It has a "Main Form Window" and a "Choose Control Type" window.

INI TreeViewA bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. Onmy desk I have a work station...

• Administrators

Is it possible to have more than one window created at once?  I would like one window to have a set of controls and the response to be displayed in another window.

Something like CyberSlugs prototype for AutoBuilder. It has a "Main Form Window" and a "Choose Control Type" window.

Yeah, the builder was written in AutoIt :idiot:

There is a multi_gui.au3 example in the unstable download directory that might be easier to understand.

Yeah, the builder was written in AutoIt :idiot:

There is a multi_gui.au3 example in the unstable download directory that might be easier to understand.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How do I access the unstable download directory?

Can I close a child window, without closing the parent window? Currently when I try to close the child window the parent window closes also.

$SUB_MAIN = GUICreate("PPJ",$PROG_X-150,$PROG_Y + 30,1,1,0x00020000,-1,$MAIN)  
$SUB_CLOSE = GUICtrlCreateButton ("Close",50,427,$Button_W,$Button_H) 
GUICtrlCreateList ( "",5,5,137,420,0x4000)
GUICtrlSetStyle(-1,0x0)

GUISetState (@SW_SHOW)  

While 1
While 2
   $msg = GUIGetMsg()
   If $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then ExitLoop(2)
   If $msg = $CLOSE Then ExitLoop(2)
   Select
      Case $Msg = $SUB_CLOSE
         WinKill("PPJ","")

That is a part of the code containing (what I believe) my problem is associated with this.

Any help would be great.

Thank you.

Edited by strate
INI TreeViewA bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. Onmy desk I have a work station...