L|M|TER Center - NEW VERSION 5.4.0

LIMITER

I wanted to make a program to download youtube videos but, it came out much more featured than i taught :) so ... here it is :

L|M|TER YouTube! Center 5.4.0

L|M|TER YouTube! Center 5.3.0 SOURCE (attached)

FFMPEG.EXE too big to attach so ... HERE'S THE LINK

I Made a Zip with all the necesary files so ...

(the zip contains : ffmpeg.exe, the script's source code, compiled script, logo and download avi)

HERE'S THE LINK TO THE ZIP

Source Below

Edited by Melba23
Links removed and title adjusted

<snip>

I won't use ffmpegs latest version because it has a .dll file, which i should add , and it's very large ~ 10MB

Because of the large size of ffmpeg , i upxed it, and now has ~2.5MB (8MB - original file size) ... :)

Edited by Melba23
Links removed

Are you using a video-convert.bat file to convert? Can you please just zip it all up and either add a download or zip it up and add a link? Too many external files to have to ask for each one. :) If the ffmpeg.exe is too big you already have a link for it, so it can just be noted for others to fine..

Are you using a video-convert.bat file to convert? Can you please just zip it all up and either add a download or zip it up and add a link? Too many external files to have to ask for each one. :) If the ffmpeg.exe is too big you already have a link for it, so it can just be noted for others to fine..

Yes ! I'm using the script to create a video-convert.bat in the temp folder, because i need to run ffmpeg with certain parameters to be able to convert the video, so i can't zip it, because the script creates it :) ...

I zipped all the necesary files togheter :)

(the zip contains : ffmpeg.exe, the script's source code, compiled script, logo and download avi)

Edited by Melba23
Link removed

Ahh, Ok, so it's not just me.. Your script is not workinging for me either. It goes thru the motions and downloads and says it converts but then you open the file with the button and the file name you gave with the flv.mpg ext is not there to pull up. Am I doing it wrong?

edit:

I do see that ffmpeg.exe has to be in the system32 folder to work with your batch file.. Looks good, Almost there.. Just failing at the conversion part..

Edited by gesller

Ahh, Ok, so it's not just me.. Your script is not workinging for me either. It goes thru the motions and downloads and says it converts but then you open the file with the button and the file name you gave with the flv.mpg ext is not there to pull up. Am I doing it wrong?

edit:

I do see that ffmpeg.exe has to be in the system32 folder to work with your batch file.. Looks good, Almost there.. Just failing at the conversion part..

For me it converts just fine ... :strange: ... does somebody knows how to convert flv to avi,mpg and wmv in an more reliable way than ffmpeg ??

does somebody knows how to convert flv to avi,mpg and wmv in an more reliable way than ffmpeg ??

It's reliable, it's just in your script it called incorrectly :).

You should double qoute the paths...

And also yours FileInstalls may not work on other machines (if source used), so you need to use relative path...

<snip>

P.S

Any one know maybe a command line converter (freeweare) that is smaller then ffmpeg? maybe not so feature loaded, but something simple, just «*.flv to *.avi/mpg». I need around 200-300 kb (no bigger).

Edited by Melba23
Code removed

Spoiler

Using OS: Win 7 Professional, Using AutoIt Ver(s): 3.3.6.1 / 3.3.8.1

AutoIt_Rus_Community.png AutoIt Russian Community

My Work...

Spoiler

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngProjects: ATT - Application Translate Tool {new}| BlockIt - Block files & folders {new}| SIP - Selected Image Preview {new}| SISCABMAN - SciTE Abbreviations Manager {new}| AutoIt Path Switcher | AutoIt Menu for Opera! | YouTube Download Center! | Desktop Icons Restorator | Math Tasks | KeyBoard & Mouse Cleaner | CaptureIt - Capture Images Utility | CheckFileSize Program

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngUDFs: OnAutoItErrorRegister - Handle AutoIt critical errors {new}| AutoIt Syntax Highlight {new}| Opera Library! | Winamp Library | GetFolderToMenu | Custom_InputBox()! | _FileRun UDF | _CheckInput() UDF | _GUIInputSetOnlyNumbers() UDF | _FileGetValidName() UDF | _GUICtrlCreateRadioCBox UDF | _GuiCreateGrid() | _PathSplitByRegExp() | _GUICtrlListView_MoveItems - UDF | GUICtrlSetOnHover_UDF! | _ControlTab UDF! | _MouseSetOnEvent() UDF! | _ProcessListEx - UDF | GUICtrl_SetResizing - UDF! | Mod. for _IniString UDFs | _StringStripChars UDF | _ColorIsDarkShade UDF | _ColorConvertValue UDF | _GUICtrlTab_CoverBackground | CUI_App_UDF | _IncludeScripts UDF | _AutoIt3ExecuteCode | _DragList UDF | Mod. for _ListView_Progress | _ListView_SysLink | _GenerateRandomNumbers | _BlockInputEx | _IsPressedEx | OnAutoItExit Handler | _GUICtrlCreateTFLabel UDF | WinControlSetEvent UDF | Mod. for _DirGetSizeEx UDF

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngExamples: 
ScreenSaver Demo - Matrix included | Gui Drag Without pause the script | _WinAttach()! | Turn Off/On Monitor | ComboBox Handler Example | Mod. for "Thinking Box" | Cool "About" Box | TasksBar Imitation Demo

Like the Projects/UDFs/Examples? Please rate the topic (up-right corner of the post header: Rating AutoIt_Rating.gif)

* === My topics === *

==================================================
My_Userbar.gif

AutoIt is simple, subtle, elegant. © AutoIt Team

I think he talking about Tube Hunter's effect :)

Spoiler

Using OS: Win 7 Professional, Using AutoIt Ver(s): 3.3.6.1 / 3.3.8.1

AutoIt_Rus_Community.png AutoIt Russian Community

My Work...

Spoiler

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngProjects: ATT - Application Translate Tool {new}| BlockIt - Block files & folders {new}| SIP - Selected Image Preview {new}| SISCABMAN - SciTE Abbreviations Manager {new}| AutoIt Path Switcher | AutoIt Menu for Opera! | YouTube Download Center! | Desktop Icons Restorator | Math Tasks | KeyBoard & Mouse Cleaner | CaptureIt - Capture Images Utility | CheckFileSize Program

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngUDFs: OnAutoItErrorRegister - Handle AutoIt critical errors {new}| AutoIt Syntax Highlight {new}| Opera Library! | Winamp Library | GetFolderToMenu | Custom_InputBox()! | _FileRun UDF | _CheckInput() UDF | _GUIInputSetOnlyNumbers() UDF | _FileGetValidName() UDF | _GUICtrlCreateRadioCBox UDF | _GuiCreateGrid() | _PathSplitByRegExp() | _GUICtrlListView_MoveItems - UDF | GUICtrlSetOnHover_UDF! | _ControlTab UDF! | _MouseSetOnEvent() UDF! | _ProcessListEx - UDF | GUICtrl_SetResizing - UDF! | Mod. for _IniString UDFs | _StringStripChars UDF | _ColorIsDarkShade UDF | _ColorConvertValue UDF | _GUICtrlTab_CoverBackground | CUI_App_UDF | _IncludeScripts UDF | _AutoIt3ExecuteCode | _DragList UDF | Mod. for _ListView_Progress | _ListView_SysLink | _GenerateRandomNumbers | _BlockInputEx | _IsPressedEx | OnAutoItExit Handler | _GUICtrlCreateTFLabel UDF | WinControlSetEvent UDF | Mod. for _DirGetSizeEx UDF

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngExamples: 
ScreenSaver Demo - Matrix included | Gui Drag Without pause the script | _WinAttach()! | Turn Off/On Monitor | ComboBox Handler Example | Mod. for "Thinking Box" | Cool "About" Box | TasksBar Imitation Demo

Like the Projects/UDFs/Examples? Please rate the topic (up-right corner of the post header: Rating AutoIt_Rating.gif)

* === My topics === *

My_Userbar.gif

AutoIt is simple, subtle, elegant. © AutoIt Team

well the program has problems downloading over Proxy server - also alot of the code is not really needed as we can use native autoit functions for it

i wrote a program with the same functionality - dl from Youtube and convert into AVI using ffmpeg

nobbe

Edited by Melba23
Removed code

Hey, Nice work on this.

I got a quesiton.. How long did this take you?

Well it took me about 1-2 days to complete the script :) ...

I will take all suggestions (codes) that you posted and make a new version ... better than ever :)

Edited by LIMITER