how to format a flash drive using autoit script

Bhutta

i daily needs to format many flash drives ,PenDrives , mmc cards

thats why i want to make a programme which forces the format on my k:/ drive

i used a bat file with the following command:

format k:\ /Q/X

but no luck.........

Please teach me how to format in one click without asking about drive & Yes Option.

waiting for someone to post a script for this.

Thanks .......

Please teach me how to format in one click without asking about drive & Yes Option.

waiting for someone to post a script for this.

Thanks .......

Welcome to the forum, thanks for the PM directing me to come here.

Let me know how your wait turns out, hope it's a short one.

Yes yes yes, there it was. Youth must go, ah yes. But youth is only being in a way like it might be an animal. No, it is not just being an animal so much as being like one of these malenky toys you viddy being sold in the streets, like little chellovecks made out of tin and with a spring inside and then a winding handle on the outside and you wind it up grrr grrr grrr and off it itties, like walking, O my brothers. But it itties in a straight line and bangs straight into things bang bang and it cannot help what it is doing. Being young is like being like one of these malenky machines.

I also hope you enjoy your 24-hour vacation from the forum. Two posts from you on the forum, both threads I received a PM directing me to them. Judging by Dave's reaction I can see I'm not the only one getting these.

You're either going to use some common sense or I'm going to permanently remove you. Do not PM people, especially the developers and most especially not me. It's rude.

I also hope you enjoy your 24-hour vacation from the forum. Two posts from you on the forum, both threads I received a PM directing me to them. Judging by Dave's reaction I can see I'm not the only one getting these.

You're either going to use some common sense or I'm going to permanently remove you. Do not PM people, especially the developers and most especially not me. It's rude.

Don't PM the MODs either.....

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Hi, hope things are well with you.

You might try going to http://www.appdeploy.com/ or http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/ and searching for 'flash'.

Best of luck.

Yes yes yes, there it was. Youth must go, ah yes. But youth is only being in a way like it might be an animal. No, it is not just being an animal so much as being like one of these malenky toys you viddy being sold in the streets, like little chellovecks made out of tin and with a spring inside and then a winding handle on the outside and you wind it up grrr grrr grrr and off it itties, like walking, O my brothers. But it itties in a straight line and bangs straight into things bang bang and it cannot help what it is doing. Being young is like being like one of these malenky machines.

Hmm. Now why hasn't Jon put you in the Developers group since you have full access? If you're keen on a "Developer" image instead of "Moderator" you might mention it to Jon when he gets back.

I was lucky enough to be solicited as well... first asking for an IM address and with the topic pointer...

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

I was lucky enough to be solicited as well... first asking for an IM address and with the topic pointer...

Dale

Me too! The subject line of the PM was just "hello" and a link to the topic was the only content.

I feel honored to be included among such distinguished company!

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

I've just adjusted the ban to stop PMs. Something tells me the user isn't going to stop sending them.

I'm going to lock this thread. I don't want somebody coming along answering the question, the OP doesn't deserve an answer with the behavior being exhibited.