ProcessClose

rasa

In fact, I can terminate any process that is listed under Applicatons tab in the Windows Task Manager using command:

ProcessClose("process_name")

But I have no idea on how to terminate prosess that is listed under Processes tab in the Windows Task Manager. For example, how to terminate winamp.exe process?

In fact, I can terminate any process that is listed under Applicatons tab in the Windows Task Manager using command:

ProcessClose("process_name")

But I have no idea on how to terminate prosess that is listed under Processes tab in the Windows Task Manager. For example, how to terminate winamp.exe process?

It is exactly the same; processes are all the same in how Windows understand them.

The only difference in your case between the Applications tab and the Processes tab, is that the first one shows the current open programs that exist on your screen or your taskbar at that time and the second one shows ALL the programs that are running at that time either in the background or in the foreground. Apart from that there is no other difference. Go for using the same function for any open program/active process around..

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks but the the idea was to kill explorer for systems without that app like the non PRO OS's. It would be a small utilitty to kill explorer, launch the game and relaunch explorer after the game was over. Kinda an easy way for people that don't know much about PC and only want the best performance in the game.