IE - clicking a button

Crawl

I can't find a way to click any of these buttons. $obutton.click doesnt work cause i cant acquire a name or id and I can't get it to click by the value either. Any ideas?

<DIV id=buttons><BUTTON fireEvent="null" click="null">Balanced</BUTTON>&nbsp;&nbsp;<BUTTON fireEvent="null" click="null">Accurate</BUTTON>&nbsp;&nbsp;<BUTTON fireEvent="null" click="null">Aggressive</BUTTON><BR><BR><BUTTON fireEvent="null" click="null">Defend</BUTTON>&nbsp;&nbsp;<BUTTON fireEvent="null" click="null">Cast</BUTTON>&nbsp;&nbsp;</DIV>

_IEGetObjByName()

_IEAction("click")

Give it a try :)

Tried that. doesn't work

$oStatsFrame = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "mainArea1")

$statsClip = _IEDocReadHTML($oStatsFrame)

$oButton5 = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "Aggressive")

_IEAction($oButton5, "click")

does not work

How about not using my char's name to create your script? Like I posted in gev, if you want to make a macro, make it. You'll have fun for a while, you'll get banned eventually, and restart, and work on making a new one again. That's fine, if that's how you want to play, go for it, but don't bring my char's name into your crap. It really serves no purpose, and equally no one would be stupid enough to use their real char's name in the autoit forums. All it does is get my attention, and then jack and data's attention. Had you not used my name I wouldn't have noticed, and if I did, I wouldn't have cared.