GameGuard bypass

Just1f

Hello,

Im am working on an administrative tool for a game that implements GameGuard. The tool works (Send()) when running as .au3 but not once compiled with autoit compiler. I tried lightest and strongest compression and with/without UPX. Gameguard still blocks the script when it is runned as .exe

How to circumvent that problem ? Optional question : why does it work inside autoit and not with a .exe ?

Edited by Just1f

Hello,

Im am working on an administrative tool for a game that implements GameGuard. The tool works (Send()) when running as .au3 but not once compiled with autoit compiler. I tried lightest and strongest compression and with/without UPX. Gameguard still blocks the script when it is runned as .exe

How to circumvent that problem ? Optional question : why does it work inside autoit and not with a .exe ?

Maybe because when run as .au3, the script is launched by autoitwrapper.exe not as a standalone application ...

how did u make it work on game guard

all thinks like mouse move klick send pixelget color are blocked 4 me dosent matter if its exe or au3 wrapper

i can only imagine a few ways to bypass the send problems but i dont know any way to bypass the getpixel color problem

my mouse supports hardware sided macros so i can emulate them pretty easy i need a pixel get color replacement