MouseMove change speed throughout script

I have been using AU3 Record V3.1 and am very happy with it but I would like to speed up the MouseMove commands as they do not put in a speed but use the default speed of 10.

Is there any easy way that I can change all of the speeds so that they are faster?

Currently I am going through adding ,1 in the brackets of all of the MouseMove commands as I do not seem to be able to set this value globally for the script.

Thanks

It's not really worse if you've coded it that way from scratch (after all, your variable could just be $m for example). However, this is only really beneficial if you envision at first you may need to change the mouse speed. I would think this would make sense as an Opt() parameter, and maybe this should be suggested as an idea (the fact that you can set it when calling the function would suggest it shouldn't be too difficult to implement, not that I know anything about this though :-) )

What I meant is that if you ever decided to change from 1 to something else, you would have to change it everywhere in the script again. With the above example, you can change the timing once and be done with it.

If you will never again have to change your script, then the way you did it is fine.

Who else would I be?

I think I will add this to the ideas section of the forum for the

Opt as suggested by SlimShady

Using the variable is still not really an option as I have to go through and edit all of the MouseMove that have been input by the AUrecorder.

Maybe an option could be added to AUrecorder to set the default mouse speed for all mouse moves recorded?

Edited by Lee Evans