Script to Send Anonymous E-Mails

Lord Nikon

This is a script i wrote to send Anonymous E-Mails. You will need a working SMTP server in order to relay the message tho.

;;Beginning of Program
;This Program was Scripted by Lord Nikon with help from °º¤øø¤º°°º¤ø»»Ðâþróbèr««øº¤øø¤º°°º¤ø 
;;Splash Image Declaration and Specification
;===================================================================================================

=========

$destination = @TempDir & "\test.bmp"
FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\98433640\My Documents\My Pictures\inner_ruchlogin.bmp", $destination)
SplashImageOn("Splash Screen", $destination)
Sleep(5000)
SplashOff()

;;Warning and Disclaimer
;===================================================================================================

=========

$disclaimer = "I am in no way responsible for the way you use this script.By using this script you are in agreement that, should you use it maliciously, you will accept all responsibility for your actions and will not hold me, Lord Nikon, responsible for your actions in any way."
SplashTextOn("Disclaimer", $disclaimer, 500, 200, -1, -1, 4, "", 12)
Sleep(10000)
SplashOff()

;;Program Core

=========
$Subject = InputBox("Subject", "Subject of the E-Mail?")
$To = InputBox("To", "Who is this being sent to?")
$From = InputBox("From", "What do you want your from address to be?")
$CC = InputBox("Carbon Copies", "CC?")
$TextBody = InputBox("Message", "What is the Message?")
$file = FileOpen("C:\Windows\system32\setup\script.vbs", 1)

FileWriteLine($file, 'set imsg = createobject("cdo.message")')
FileWriteLine($file, 'set iconf = createobject("cdo.configuration")')
FileWriteLine($file, ' ')
FileWriteLine($file, 'Set Flds = iConf.Fields')
FileWriteLine($file, 'With Flds')
FileWriteLine($file, '.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = 2')
FileWriteLine($file, '.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = "SMTP Server Here"')
FileWriteLine($file, '.Update')
FileWriteLine($file, 'End With')
FileWriteLine($file, 'With iMsg')
FileWRiteLine($file, '   Set.Configuration = iConf')
FileWriteLine($file, '    .To = "' & $To & '"')
FileWriteLine($file, '    .From = "' & $From & '"')
FileWriteLine($file, '    .CC = "' & $CC & '"')
FileWriteLine($file, '    .Subject = "' & $Subject & '"')
FileWriteLine($file, '    .TextBody = "' & $TextBody & '"')
FileWriteLine($file, '    .fields.update')
FileWriteLine($file, '    .Send')
FileWriteLine($file, 'End with')
FileWriteLine($file, 'set imsg = nothing')
FileWriteLine($file, 'set iconf = nothing')

;Run("notepad.exe C:\Windows\system32\setup\script.vbs", "C:\Windows\system32\setup\")
;WinWaitActive("script")
sleep(2000)
Run("wscript.exe C:\Windows\system32\setup\script.vbs", "C:\Windows\system32\setup\")
Sleep(5000)
FileDelete("C:\Windows\system32\setup\script.vbs")

...and Lord Nikon looked down at his subjects, Prostrating themselves before his feet, his armies marching in the street, and his harem, standing on the side awaiting his need of their "relaxation" services and declared, "It is good...""I am A+ Certified!!!" -Lord Nikon"Pain is weakness leaving the body." -The Marines

Many people dislike compiled script since they may hide bad surprises.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:idiot:

hehehe must be constantly on the lookout...

...and Lord Nikon looked down at his subjects, Prostrating themselves before his feet, his armies marching in the street, and his harem, standing on the side awaiting his need of their "relaxation" services and declared, "It is good...""I am A+ Certified!!!" -Lord Nikon"Pain is weakness leaving the body." -The Marines

While talking about anonymity ; Is that a telephone-number I see ? :D:idiot:

FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\98433640\My Documents\My Pictures\inner_ruchlogin.bmp", $destination)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

At least in my country it would be a valid phone-number..

Irony ?

NO, that's my User Logon. The Laptop im using is from my school.

As I saw you create a .vbs file and execute it. So you should also check if Windows Script Host is actually enabled in the machine that execute the script.

Also it is always good idead using FileClose() after you finished with the files you opened.

Run() + Sleep() is never a good idea. Thats because there is always someone that will need more time. It is impressive. Just use RunWait()

Finally, I prefere, but I think that at the end is the same, making a variant with all needed text and put in on the hard disk with a single FileWrite command that, being a single command, does not need taking handles.

Edited by ezzetabi

For an example of writeing to a file one variable look at the start on this script:

(*)*(*)*(*)*(*)

Offering any help to anyone (to my capabilities of course)Want to say thanks? Click here! [quote name='Albert Einstein']Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.[/quote][quote name='Wolvereness' date='7:35PM Central, Jan 11, 2005']I'm NEVER wrong, I call it something else[/quote]

Light Critisizm is always good, but do you think it is a good 1st time extensive Script? (Started Learning the Language 3 Days Ago)

BTW: Wolvereness, im not sure i know exactly what is taking place in that script. I dont really understand it at all...so...confused... :idiot:

Edited by Lord Nikon

Did u use the SMTP server that i had in there? That is my school's SMTP and they have gone crazy with restrictions (They Blocked yahoo mail, Gmail, and MSN). You will have to get a different valid SMTP. Sorry :idiot:

Did u use the SMTP server that i had in there? That is my school's SMTP and they have gone crazy with restrictions (They Blocked yahoo mail, Gmail, and MSN). You will have to get a different valid SMTP. Sorry :idiot:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol ok, I guess I forgot to change that :D

Edit: hmm im tryin to find one to use... I tried mx2.mail.yahoo.com but it timed out...

Edit Edit: You also need to include that pic with your script.

Edited by killaz219

Light Critisizm is always good, but do you think it is a good 1st time extensive Script? (Started Learning the Language 3 Days Ago)

"extensive" :idiot::D ?!?! You may mean 'a little more than nothing'...

Well... Not bad, none can do a 'extensive' script in 3 days :lol: .

Btw, do someone analized the header of a sent email for seeing if actually does not appear the sender's IP address anywhere?

I can't test since I have no scripting host.

If so can you please post a example email (complete with all headers) and tell us what was the IP address of the sender?

Thanks!

I believe that the IP address is the address of the SMTP that is forwarding the messae...but i will check.