Building a script editor

nack

I am planning to write a script editor for an application of mine (not autoit related). I want to use auto it to create the script editor since its pretty light weight in terms of cpu resource. The script editor is aimed at novice (kinda of like rpg maker event script editor if anyone tried it b4)

How would you guys approach this problem?

I was planning to do a treeview as the script window. A branch will be for things such as "IF" statments so ppl can toggle on and off if needed. However, i realize treeview cant seem to delete treeview items (am i wrong?). I also plann on using ajust a listview, but unable to select more than one line at once. and it seem pretty clumsy compare to the treeview.

Any ideas as to how I can approch this?

thanks.

I am planning to write a script editor for an application of mine (not autoit related). I want to use auto it to create the script editor since its pretty light weight in terms of cpu resource. The script editor is aimed at novice (kinda of like rpg maker event script editor if anyone tried it b4)

How would you guys approach this problem?

I was planning to do a treeview as the script window. A branch will be for things such as "IF" statments so ppl can toggle on and off if needed. However, i realize treeview cant seem to delete treeview items (am i wrong?). I also plann on using ajust a listview, but unable to select more than one line at once. and it seem pretty clumsy compare to the treeview.

Any ideas as to how I can approch this?

thanks.

read this

Be Green Now or Never (BGNN)!