a simple question

netegg

Install Windows

Configure it all you need

Get:

norton ghost 2003

& create Ghost image of your Hdd & write it on CD or DVD.

& all Further pre configured windows installations will take 15 min.

My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

Before creating the image with ghost or any other imaging software run the Microsoft sys prep tool on the "golden image".

Does you mean i must performing the program with a complete OS, and get a pre-progressed image? And i CANNOT to perform before an OS setup.

Does you mean i must performing the program with a complete OS, and get a pre-progressed image? And i CANNOT to perform before an OS setup.

Follow goldenix's steps but before creating the image file run the system preparation tool. This will insure that no two machine's will share the same SID. If they do and they are part of a domain you will see security and other types of issues.

Edited by rmarino

Follow goldenix's steps but before creating the image file run the system preparation tool. This will insure that no two machine's will share the same SID. If they do and they are part of a domain you will see security and other types of issues.

And i have another question. The script for my self-configuration does not work when the my image has completed and the setup begin