hide a dialogbox with ressource hacker

mary

would you please help me to hide this Dialogbox with ressource hacker ?

here is the code given by ressource hacker, my goal is to make this popup dialogbox hidden

thinks.

149 DIALOG 0, 0, 250, 84
STYLE DS_MODALFRAME | WS_POPUP | WS_VISIBLE | WS_CAPTION | WS_SYSMENU
CAPTION "Warning"
LANGUAGE LANG_ENGLISH, SUBLANG_ENGLISH_CAN
FONT 8, "MS Sans Serif"
{
   CONTROL "OK", 1, BUTTON, BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_TABSTOP, 184, 61, 46, 14 
   CONTROL "", 1026, STATIC, SS_LEFT | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_GROUP, 15, 17, 221, 37 
}

here is the code given by ressource hacker, my goal is to make this popup dialogbox hidden

thinks.

149 DIALOG 0, 0, 250, 84
CAPTION "Warning"
FONT 8, "MS Sans Serif"
{
   CONTROL "OK", 1, BUTTON, BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_TABSTOP, 184, 61, 46, 14 
   CONTROL "", 1026, STATIC, SS_LEFT | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_GROUP, 15, 17, 221, 37 
}
what exactly are you showing?

is that your compiled .exe in res hacker?

thinks.

149 DIALOG 0, 0, 250, 84
CAPTION "Warning"
FONT 8, "MS Sans Serif"
{
}
Remove the WS_VISIBLE from thr style. You might also be able to do it by changing

DIALOG 0, 0, 250, 84

to

DIALOG 0, 0, 0, 0

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

thanks for your help.

an other problem is when this msgbox/popup dialog contain controls like button "Ok" and if i hide the msgbox the application is blocked.

Anyway, i think that is better to modify assembly code with ollydbg and force a jump or making same nop