Editting a Program

So I have this program for Starcraft, My friend made it and I wanted to alter it a little but I don't know how at all. Its set to "attack" at a certain color range[default], and when the gamma settings are changed [to darken or brighten all units and surroundings] it becomes useless. I'd be greatly appreciative if somebody could perhaps edit it for me?

This is it http://rapidshare.com/files/92519423/Floppy.rar.html

Scan it, test it, anything you wish I promise it's just the program. The way it works.....

Select your unit, press Tab and Move cursor over a unit or structure and it attacks it, rather than you having to left click on it, it auto locks it. I just need it to be able to on any gamma setting.

Again I would be very pleased if somebody could help me out.

This is the tool you need.

uhmm, and probably some patience. but I promise it is the tool you need!

Mm thanks, but honestly I have no idea how to use it. Perhaps a step or 2 in the right direction? My link is to the program, its an .exe already compiled and what not. I don't have the source anywhere.

either reverse it...or...re-write it :)

[u][font="Century Gothic"]~я α и d γ ĵ . ċ . ѕ қ ϊ и и ε я~- My Programs -auto shutdownSleep funcdisallow programs[/font][/u]

That's just it, I don't know how to. So I figured I'd ask you lovely people here under "Help and Support" lol. Perhaps a little more details? Or someone who is just willing to help a newbie out? =]

Also I don't know if it helps but this program works off the game as well. Just for Windows.

Edited by GhostSuicide