--

AL3X

I guess you could read page source.

Note iwe not tested this code, and you need to edit _StringBetween to your fit.

#include <string.au3>

$oIE    = _IECreate("edit to your address here",1,1)
$Source = _IEDocReadHTML($oIE)
$return = _StringBetween($Source,"static text before what you need to know","static text after what you need to know")

;If everything went right this should work, and should output what you need inn console.
ConsoleWrite($return[0]&@CRLF)
UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

Replace with this:

$return = _StringBetween($Source,"<big><big><big>","</big></big></big>")
Edited by jokke
UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

Nothing wrong with _IEDocReadHTML, but it returns more than you need. Suggest _IEBodyReadHTML

Check the string returned... it may not be what you expect... most likely because you may need to dig into Frames with the _IEFrame* functions first...

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

If I remember correctly, is there not a way to execute a javascript command and get the result back into autoit? I have a memory of someone doing that with the internet explorer object..

If that's possible then you could just run the javascript function I guess...

If stringbetween returns anything its return is returned inn an array.

MsgBox(0, "asjhsj", $return[0]) ;if everything did work as intended this should work.

If I remember correctly, is there not a way to execute a javascript command and get the result back into autoit? I have a memory of someone doing that with the internet explorer object..

If that's possible then you could just run the javascript function I guess...

Ah, found it, I'd say this is way more reliable:

$oIE    = _IECreate("http://rs116.rapidshare.com/files/57686902/Cap1788.rar",1,1) ; creats object, goes to url
$oIE.Navigate("java script:void(document.forms[0].elements[1].click())") ; clicks the "Free" button
_IELoadWait($oIE, 1000, 5500) ; waits untill the page has loaded, waiting one second.

Do
    $a = $oIE.document.parentwindow.eval("d.toFixed(1)") ; this gets the time left by executing the javascript code the site uses(this approach is way better than reading the html imo.)
    ConsoleWrite("Time left: " & $a & @LF)
    Sleep(250)
Until $a <= 0

MsgBox(0, "Hurray", "Download is ready!")oÝ÷ Ù8b²+)®Ún§¢Ýtѧº¶­y«-ëbé^~Ûaz yج¦V²²+"h§º×¬jwHq¶­¡Ø ~êíêâÚ-ë"µë#jö¬r¸©µÊz¸ ÙèÂÚwmç±iËmg«Ø¬ºÈ§»­Û!¢é]mêh²Èçè®j+y§º¶É±ßÛ:B%çHr¥u·®ÇZºÚ"µÍÚ[ÛYH  ÚYK]LÉÝÂÚ[ÛYH ÜÝ[Ë]LÉÝÂÌÍÛÒQHHÒQPÜX]J ][ÝÚËÜÌLMYÚKÛÛKÙ[ËÍMÍ
LÐØMÎ][ÝËKJBÌÍÛÒQK]YØ]J   ][ÝÚ]HØÜÚY
ØÝ[Y[ÜÖÌK[[Y[ÖÌWKÛXÚÊ
JI][ÝÊBÒQSØYØZ]
    ÌÍÛÒQKL
ML
BÂIÌÍØHH    ÌÍÛÒQKØÝ[Y[[Ú[ÝË][
    ][ÝØÉ][ÝÊBPÛÛÛÛUÜ]J   ][ÝÕ[YHY  ][ÝÈ  [È ÌÍØH [ÈBTÛY
L
B[[ ÌÍØH ÏHÙÐÞ
    ][ÝÒ^I][ÝË  ][ÝÑÝÛØYÈXYIÌÌÎÉ][ÝÊ

apparently the timer is stored as a variable named c. lol

Edited by FreeFry

$Ventana = _IECreate ($LINE) 
        $Free = _IEGetObjByName ($Ventana, "dl.start", 1) 
        _IEAction ($Free, "click") 
        _IELoadWait ($Ventana) 
        $Source = _IEDocReadHTML($Ventana)
        $return = _StringBetween($Source,"<big><big><big>","</big></big></big>")
        $Espera = ($return[0] * 60000 + 10000)
        Sleep($Espera)oÝ÷ ØZ½ëaƧv+lÂäxwí7èK)z¶°j+bÊZ+!Á¨­²Ø^)­ën®w~º&Ó~«zÛ«ít±ç-¡·¬êÞ¶­¶¢¨Â+¬¶Þ8$wõçb¶Éhi×þ«¨µäájÝý²ËbY赧º¶­zØhºHyØ­yÙ²¦-Â+ajw±jjezØZ¶­ßÛ-ç±iËmg¢Ç¢wlçíº{^v'ÊÞiÜyÆ®±ëa{¥¨±¬¬Ýý³M&{­zÉ^~Ü!zx­ßÛ,¶)eÞ¶§æÇ¢wlçí2)ÞßÛ&¢·«zXnWÜ(mz÷«+,ëb·lÊ«r"qáÓ"ì(ºWi®Únyö¬µêí¢§vW¬±Ê{*.­ÊzjøvéízË^u«­¢+ØÀÌØíY¹Ñ¹ô}%
ÉÑ ÀÌØí1%9¤(ÀÌØíÉô}%Ñ=©  å9µ ÀÌØíY¹Ñ¹°ÅÕ½Ðí°¹ÍÑÉÐÅÕ½Ðì°Ä¤(}%Ñ¥½¸ ÀÌØíÉ°ÅÕ½Ðí±¥¬ÅÕ½Ðì¤(}%1½]¥Ð ÀÌØíY¹Ñ¹¤(M±À ÀÌØí½%¹½Õµ¹Ð¹ÁɹÑÝ¥¹½Ü¹Ù° ÅÕ½ÐíÅÕ½Ð줨ÄÀÀÀ
Edited by FreeFry