Enable SpeedHack, like CheatEngine...

Info

Abit background info on this would be great what does Cheat Engines speedhack do ?

I guess Cheat Engine does not use magic when you activate "speed hack" so why would others not be able to do the same. How you do it on the other hand i dont know, since i have no idea what "speed hack" does inn the first place.

UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

I'm probably going to get a ban for this, but I'll deal.

Dude, you suck.

Why?

I'm a game developer for a free online FPS, and people like you make people that want to play a game for fun and relaxation... not want to play.

And that makes me wanna barf.

It makes us (community developers) wonder why we go through the trouble to make a free game/utility/fun new thing...

So butt-munches like you can make a hack because you're too weak in the pants to learn to play the game with skill? PFFT.

Get a f'n life.

Abit background info on this would be great what does Cheat Engines speedhack do ?

To "jokke"

If im not wrong, speed hack is used 4 games that dont have ingame monitor on charecter curent position so they store that data on user pc in memory so that game later can save them on the server (they need its position only when they save the world "probably wow is the game")

So speedhack function is 4 jumping from place to place on x y on the gameboard. It probably replace speed and position data in the memory and alowing the end user to manipulate his position.

To "Info"

But comon, buy a horse in the game "Info", alot of people spend too many time 4 makeing this kinde of games, why you need to cheat?

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.