Position coordinates of selected items in tree view

selva

Hello All,

I am able to search and select a item in a Tree view using _GUICtrlTreeView_FindItem & _GUICtrlTreeView_SelectItem.

I would like to know how to get the coordinates of the selected item and how to move the mouse cursor to the corresponding to coordinates position.

Thnx in advance.

Regards,

Selva...

With the search func, I see it returns a handle? It may be worth to experiment with the return values of ControlGetPos ( "title", "text", controlID ), and for the second part, MouseMove ()

With the search func, I see it returns a handle? It may be worth to experiment with the return values of ControlGetPos ( "title", "text", controlID ), and for the second part, MouseMove ()

With ControlGetPos, I am getting the size and position of the tree view and not the item selected in the tree view

Can you me little bit more ??

Regards,

Selva

_GUICtrlTreeView_ClickItem($hTreeView, $hItem, "left", True)
Hi Thanks for the reply

But I couldnt able to find 'Clickitem' method in the GUICtrlTreeView.

Any version update I need to do. Currently I am using SciTE Version 1.74 editor and Autoit3

Regards,

Selva

Hi Thanks for the reply

But I couldnt able to find 'Clickitem' method in the GUICtrlTreeView.

Any version update I need to do. Currently I am using SciTE Version 1.74 editor and Autoit3

Regards,

Selva

You need the latest Beta. :)

Cheers,

Brett

:)

Hello All,

I am able to search and select a item in a Tree view using _GUICtrlTreeView_FindItem & _GUICtrlTreeView_SelectItem.

I would like to know how to get the coordinates of the selected item and how to move the mouse cursor to the corresponding to coordinates position.

Thnx in advance.

Regards,

Selva...

If you need only get position/coordinates of TreeView item then use _GUICtrlTreeView_DisplayRectEx()