Run CPL files undr system

ali

Aite, as many of u already knw...me and a few members have laptops with the school, but of cours they have many restrictions. One restriction was that only some control panel applets are allowed (Keyboard, Mouse, Phone, Power options and sounds)....and even within these, they have rstrictions. E.g. Under power options, u cant change power button settings or power schemes.

My question is...is there a way to have a script run a cpl applet or from a shortcut to the actual cpl extension as the system rather than my restrictive user account?

Bcoz, the system can't exactly be denied to the cpl extensions, else it would function properly, so if i ran a cpl extension under the system, than theoretically it should work right? any ideas how to do this or anythin similar presenting the same result?

You can also reset the local Administrator password using Offline NT Password & Registry Editor, Bootdisk / CD.

(Use at own risk) You could then log on as Adminstator and change your own account permissions....

Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

Look, If you can't figure it out yourself using other programs then bug off. This is an AUTOIT support forum. The members of this forum have already given you the EXACT answer to do what you need to do. If you really need this, show a little initiative and try to use one of the above mentioned programs.

Who else would I be?

Wow, you sound like Valik more and more this-is-me... :idiot:

@ali, still this-is-me is right if you don't have the right of doing someone you need to hack it. Or just ask to the system administrators to change the setting you dislike, they MAY help you.