Get pitch

Any way to do it? Like I wanna say something in the microphone and tell me the pitch of my voice. It's actually for a guitar tuner so I can tell if I play C, C# etc...I "tried" winmm.dll but it's way to complicated to understand it...never worked with dll calls.

Inn the script section there is something like this, im sorry though i just cant remember what its called. (one iwe seen is a graphic "hertz" viewer)

Its on the tip of my tounge, but just cant get the word out.

UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

if you ever get this project up and running, I'd be very interested it in, it has great potential, I was thinking about doing this a couple nights ago, then decided I was tired so I went to bed :S

Good Luck

[u][font="Century Gothic"]~я α и d γ ĵ . ċ . ѕ қ ϊ и и ε я~- My Programs -auto shutdownSleep funcdisallow programs[/font][/u]