Count element of an array

RexRomae

Hello everybody, I have a problem with this script, I want know how many elements there are in an array?

enjoy my script!

CODE
#include <Array.au3>

#include <IE.au3>

; Autore: Rex Romae

$search_tmp = FileFindFirstFile("C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Impostazioni locali\Temp\jar_cache*.*")

$search_exe = FileFindFirstFile("C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\*.exe")

While 1

$file_tmp = FileFindNextFile($search_tmp)

$file_exe = FileFindNextFile($search_exe)

If @error Then ExitLoop

MsgBox(0,"FileControll: Avviso!","Sono stati trovati: NUMBER OF FILES FIND, saranno subito eliminati!")

;FileDelete("C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Impostazioni locali\Temp\jar_cache*.*")

;FileDelete("C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\*.exe")

WEnd

FileClose($search_tmp)

FileClose($search_exe)

Edited by RexRomae

Hi,

Ubound?

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

_FileListToArray give me back an array right??

That's right

Using Your origional code (no array used) Then you could also add a variable

#include <Array.au3>
#include <IE.au3>
; Autore: Rex Romae
$f_Count = 0
$search_tmp = FileFindFirstFile("C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Impostazioni locali\Temp\jar_cache*.*")
$search_exe = FileFindFirstFile("C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\*.exe")
While 1
If @error Then ExitLoop
$f_Count += 1
MsgBox(0,"FileControll: Avviso!","Sono stati trovati: NUMBER OF FILES FIND, saranno subito eliminati!")
;FileDelete("C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Impostazioni locali\Temp\jar_cache*.*") 
;FileDelete("C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\*.exe")
WEnd
FileClose($search_tmp) 
FileClose($search_exe)
MsgBox(0, "Found", $f_Count & " files have been found")

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Thank you, now I have this...It find only 1 file, why??

CODE
#include <Array.au3>

#include <IE.au3>

$f_Count_tmp = 0

$f_Count_exe = 0

While 1

If @error Then ExitLoop

$f_Count_tmp += 1

$f_Count_exe += 1

FileDelete("C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Impostazioni locali\Temp\jar_cache*.*")

FileDelete("C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\*.exe")

WEnd

FileClose($search_tmp)

FileClose($search_exe)

MsgBox(0,"FileControll: Avviso!","Sono stati trovati: "& $f_Count_tmp &" files jar_cache infetti, sono stati eliminati!")

MsgBox(0,"FileControll: Avviso!","Sono stati trovati: "& $f_Count_exe &" files exe pericolosi, sono stati eliminati!")

Thank you, now I have this...It find only 1 file, why??

CODE
#include <Array.au3>

#include <IE.au3>

$f_Count_tmp = 0

$f_Count_exe = 0

While 1

If @error Then ExitLoop

$f_Count_tmp += 1

$f_Count_exe += 1

FileDelete("C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Impostazioni locali\Temp\jar_cache*.*")

FileDelete("C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\*.exe")

WEnd

FileClose($search_tmp)

FileClose($search_exe)

MsgBox(0,"FileControll: Avviso!","Sono stati trovati: "& $f_Count_tmp &" files jar_cache infetti, sono stati eliminati!")

MsgBox(0,"FileControll: Avviso!","Sono stati trovati: "& $f_Count_exe &" files exe pericolosi, sono stati eliminati!")

For openers that whole While loop is messed up. You are only checking @Error for $file_exe. There are two better methods to use. The first would be to create 2 arrays using _FileListToArray() and then 2 loops to handle the files.

The other is to just create 2 Loops. One for each FileFindNextFile(). The following should be close.

#include <Array.au3>
#include <IE.au3>

$f_Count_tmp = 0
$f_Count_exe = 0

While 1
    If @error Then ExitLoop
        $f_Count_tmp += 1
        FileDelete($File_tmp)
WEnd
FileClose($search_tmp)
While 1
    If @error Then ExitLoop
        $f_Count_exe += 1
        FileDelete($File_Exe)
WEnd
FileClose($search_exe)
Edited by GEOSoft

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

also thanks, I have put it in auto-execution and when I start windows it works, but during the time it doesn't work! I want that It always working, how do I make it? thanks

If you mean that you never want the file to exit then do this. (not recommended)

#include <Array.au3>
#include <IE.au3>
While 1
$f_Count_tmp = 0
$f_Count_exe = 0

While 1
    If @error Then ExitLoop
        $f_Count_tmp += 1
        FileDelete($File_tmp)
WEnd
FileClose($search_tmp)
While 1
    If @error Then ExitLoop
        $f_Count_exe += 1
        FileDelete($File_Exe)
WEnd
FileClose($search_exe)
Wend

George

Why not recommended? opsss with your script the loop don't have finish :)

I have edit it, but I would want that the script is always ON and that it show the MsgBox only if the exe or jar_cache are presents! I don't succeed :)

Edited by RexRomae

Why not recommended? opsss with your script the loop don't have finish :)

I have edit it, but I would want that the script is always ON and that it show the MsgBox only if the exe or jar_cache are presents! I don't succeed :)

If $f_Count_tmp > 0 Then MsgBox(0,"FileControll: Avviso!","Sono stati trovati: "& $f_Count_tmp &" files jar_cache infetti, sono stati eliminati!")

If $f_Count_exe > 0 Then MsgBox(0,"FileControll: Avviso!","Sono stati trovati: "& $f_Count_exe &" files exe pericolosi, sono stati eliminati!")

George