i need some help

ok im making this for a game and i got it made but what im having a problem with is making them go together like as soon as it sees the word "In" typed in the game i want that to be the word to make the script go. is there anyway im able to do this? i can post a screen shot if you need to see how it says "In" please can someone help

ok im making this for a game and i got it made but what im having a problem with is making them go together like as soon as it sees the word "In" typed in the game i want that to be the word to make the script go. is there anyway im able to do this? i can post a screen shot if you need to see how it says "In" please can someone help

Well we certainly need something to work with besides this description.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

ok when this is said in the game Posted Image

just the In not the character name

i want this to be executed

MouseClick("left", 245,760,2)

sleep(1400)

mouseclick("Left", 300,125,2)

sleep(1200)

send("{F3}")

mouseclick("Right", 265,25,2)

sleep(500)

mouseclick("Right", 150,235,2)

sleep(200)

send("{F8}")

sleep(200)

MouseClick("Right")

send("{F2}")

sleep(1000)

send("{ALT DOWN}")

MouseDown("left")

is that a little more clear? if not let me know but im stuck and i cant figure it out im still new at this

Edited by d2player15

ok when this is said in the game Posted Image

just the In not the character name

i want this to be executed

MouseClick("left", 245,760,2)

sleep(1400)

mouseclick("Left", 300,125,2)

sleep(1200)

send("{F3}")

mouseclick("Right", 265,25,2)

sleep(500)

mouseclick("Right", 150,235,2)

sleep(200)

send("{F8}")

sleep(200)

MouseClick("Right")

send("{F2}")

sleep(1000)

send("{ALT DOWN}")

MouseDown("left")

is that a little more clear? if not let me know but im stuck and i cant figure it out im still new at this

We dont really support Diablo II bots...and this isnt possible to check for the words...You can check input...but you cant really check in game...for this...Diablo II has SafeGuard...an application to stop cheating...so most likely pixelsearch will not work...My suggestion is checking if "in" is typed and executing. Futhermore..we dont really support bots.

And I See Your Boing...Then Hammering...Most Likely For An Uber?

Edited by Swift

i dont understand, how do i check if "In" is typed? you mean watch it and wait for it to say that then execute it myself?

and sry for asking for help with a diablo 2 bot i didnt know that wasnt supported lol and ya i was trying to make and auto hammer for me to use, didnt think anyone would know what game lol

Edited by d2player15

Bots are 'sort' of supposted...but we dont really like them...

I Play It...But Pixelsearch wouldnt work...and the only was is to make a 'key logger' to check if In...is typed...it will have nothing to do with the game...why not just...Set a hotkey to do the boing/hammering? like F9? thats your best solution.

Edited by Swift

ok but i also have the bwer alrdy made and it works fine but when the bwer said in i wanted the hammer to go in and when the bwer said hammer i wanted the hammer to hammer and when it said town i wanted it to go to town untill it said it again and i planned on using two computers for this because i dont know how to get two running at once

There is a Diablo II OCR, you could try that