Script won't run compiled

Run into a really weird issue where I have a working script that behaves as intended, but fails when compiled, seemingly without performing any operation.

I have tested my compile enviornment with another program and it runs appropriately.

I have removed all autoit3wrapper directives and reshack from the equation

I have tested with and without UPX

I have tested under the latest production and beta versions as of this writing.

I have tried on multiple PCs, with different antivirus vendors,

+>14:10:23 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper GUI v.1.9.5.7
-> No changes made..
+>14:10:34 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.1.9.5.6    Environment(Language:0409  Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_XP/Service Pack 2  CPU:X86)
>Running AU3Check (1.54.10.0)  from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3
+>14:10:35 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.2.10.0):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe  /in "c:\file.au3" /out "c:\file.exe" /comp 2 /nopack /Unicode

+>14:10:35 Aut2exe.exe ended.rc:0

However, when I try to execute the code, it simply appears to try to start, (I get the hourglass for a second or two), and then fail silently. (I don't even see the obligatory icon on the system tray for the minimum time....)

This implies to me that something in the compiler is not behaving as expected.

Any suggestions on where to start poking. The app is somewhat complicated to generate a test environment elsewhere.

I would be happy to post the exe ; but IIRC, the decompile option is now only available to the devs...

Reading the help file before you post... Not only will it make you look smarter, it will make you smarter.

Add:

If @compiled = 1 Then
     MsgBox(0, @ScriptName, "I am running!")
EndIf

Anything?

I've got a SplashTextOn() that runs first thing.... Doesn't display on compiled app.

Reading the help file before you post... Not only will it make you look smarter, it will make you smarter.

Update:

Further testing indicated that the problem was occurring after the call to included files.

I found the issue by running obfuscator with /striponly and then examining the resulting code. Problem is resolved.