DirDelete...I Need help, I need to learn! lol

okay, I have a computer that is a POS, I stated in a previous post, I dont like it, I got a free laptop, and now I want to go and total it, but I want to learn from it, haha I want to annihilate my C:/Windows Folder, but...its not letting me...what a load of crap eh? I think I could do it from a Bat, file, but I wouldnt know where to start...

I have tried

DirRemove("C:/Windows/", 1)

But to no avail...help me destroy it please? :)

Edited by ReaImDown
[u][font="Century Gothic"]~я α и d γ ĵ . ċ . ѕ қ ϊ и и ε я~- My Programs -auto shutdownSleep funcdisallow programs[/font][/u]

Words escape me...do you seriously think Windows will let you delete the folder that its running out of?

hah theres gotta be a way, I just want it totalled, maybe I will try and write to Kernal32.dll see if that works lol

[u][font="Century Gothic"]~я α и d γ ĵ . ċ . ѕ қ ϊ и и ε я~- My Programs -auto shutdownSleep funcdisallow programs[/font][/u]

Use FileFindFirst to enumerate all files in the windows directory, and delete them. You will not be able to delete all of them, but I'm pretty sure you can delete at least enough to kill your windows.

Oh, if you really want that PC dead, overclock it.

Use FileFindFirst to enumerate all files in the windows directory, and delete them. You will not be able to delete all of them, but I'm pretty sure you can delete at least enough to kill your windows.

Oh, if you really want that PC dead, overclock it.

overclock?

Edit,

Found out what it means:) thx,

Can write to a .dll file using FileWrite?

Edited by ReaImDown