• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 easy ways to bypass this =)

- Change iexplorer.exe to another name

- CTRL+ALT+DELETE -> Click Autoit3.exe / iE.au3 -> Click end process

The code is there so you can improve it.

The idea is good and moreover it's free.

You can add a log file to see if the process was closed.

@all

Let me tell you this I don't need IE or Firefox to browse the internet.

What I (can) to bypass them all is just using the AU Helpfile. :)

Yes indead.

Open the AU helpfile -> Right click besides the Print icon -> Select Jump to URL -> type in http://www.google.com :)

And I am rolling. Look at the processes ?

I am sounding like a hacker now. :)

Sorry for this.

regards,

ptrex

Edited by ptrex

If I would be 13 years old, I'd switch into safe mode, delete that .exe and do something nasty to my parents, 'cause they tried to take away my internet. :)

You already did something nasty to your parents when you were born, now you want to prolong their agony ?? :)

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

You already did something nasty to your parents when you were born, now you want to prolong their agony ?? :D

;)

@Justin: Showing this on a forum where lots of people have been using computers for years isn't going to yield many positive results... My sister (12 or 13.. ? :) ) would have absolutely no idea how to bypass this.

Edited by Achilles
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

;)

@Justin: Showing this on a forum where lots of people have been using computers for years isn't going to yield many positive results... My sister (12 or 13.. ? :) ) would have absolutely no idea how to bypass this.

I'm 13, Swift is 13, Justin is 13, i542 is 12 0.o

I'm 13, Swift is 13, Justin is 13, i542 is 12 0.o

Yes but not most 13 year olds spend half their time on a computer programming forum... Most kids would have no idea how to perform any of the suggestions that have been made for shutting this program down.
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

If you really wanted to disable the internet (As in, not just a web browser) you would have to continuously check for a TCP socket to be created/connect to EDIT: But this would also disable things like online games, printing over a network, etc. I have no idea how this could be pulled off though. Either way, Nice Script.

PS: Opera? Safari? You're missing a few :)

There extremely popular Swift.

I made one, that is extremely easier to add new internet processes. And its only 44 lines of code.

Edited by JustinReno

I guess what you should do is rather check url if address is good. rather then closing window. even a child knows if you cannot use one browser then change to another. Id say create a url logger, with features to redirect to another url if url contains word's or phrases witch are no good. Such as : freeXXX.com etc, etc...

UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

I guess what you should do is rather check url if address is good. rather then closing window. even a child knows if you cannot use one browser then change to another. Id say create a url logger, with features to redirect to another url if url contains word's or phrases witch are no good. Such as : freeXXX.com etc, etc...

This got me inspired, its a really created idea! So, I made it!

Features:

1. Easy way to implement new "naughty" words.

2. If a "naughty" word is found in URL, it will log it.

3. Logs all URLS.

4. Closes task manager if opened.

5. Keeps the window active incase they try to open another browser.

6. Has a redirect URL if a bad website is tried to be visited. Default is www.ParentalFilter.tk (Which I created a while back)

7. Opens Minimized.

8. Logs if an incorrect password is given.

9. Log is located in Windows Dir.

10. 68 Lines of code.

Edited by JustinReno

Sorry if i hijack the thread, witch is not my intent, but i did not want to make a new post for this since its rater simple.

But i made a browser url checker and source check for bad words. Managed to make it inn 29 lines.

#include <ie.au3>
Dim $oIE,$ini = "URLCheck.ini"
While 1
    $array = WinList()
    For $i = 1 To $array[0][0]
        If StringInStr($array[$i][0],"- Windows Internet Explorer") > 1 Then ;Found IE window.
            $oIE = _IEAttach($array[$i][1], "HWND")
            $url = _IEPropertyGet ($oIE, "locationurl")
            $src = _IEDocReadHTML($oIE)
            If IniRead($ini,"URL","badurl",0) > 0 Then
                For $x = 1 To IniRead($ini,"URL","badurl","")
                    If StringInStr($url,IniRead($ini,$x,"URL","")) > 0 Then ;Found part of url.
                        _IENavigate($oIE,IniRead($ini,"Settings","redirect","http://disney.com"))
                    EndIf
                Next
            EndIf   
            $badwords = StringSplit(IniRead($ini,"Settings","badwords",""),"|")
            If UBound($badwords) > 0 Then
                For $x = 1 To $badwords[0]
                    If StringInStr($src,$badwords[$x]) > 0 Then
                        $x = IniRead($ini,"URL","badurl",0) +1 ;Adding bad URL.
                        IniWrite($ini,$x,"URL",$url)
                        IniWrite($ini,"URL","badurl",$x)
                    EndIf
                Next
            EndIf
        EndIf
    Next    
WEnd

Ini file = URLCheck.ini

[Settings]
redirect=http://disney.com
badwords=badword|badword|badword
Edited by jokke
UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

Sorry if i hijack the thread, witch is not my intent, but i did not want to make a new post for this since its rater simple.

But i made a browser url checker and source check for bad words. Managed to make it inn 29 lines.

#include <ie.au3>
Dim $oIE,$ini = "URLCheck.ini"
While 1
    $array = WinList()
    For $i = 1 To $array[0][0]
        If StringInStr($array[$i][0],"- Windows Internet Explorer") > 1 Then ;Found IE window.
            $oIE = _IEAttach($array[$i][1], "HWND")
            $url = _IEPropertyGet ($oIE, "locationurl")
            $src = _IEDocReadHTML($oIE)
            If IniRead($ini,"URL","badurl",0) > 0 Then
                For $x = 1 To IniRead($ini,"URL","badurl","")
                    If StringInStr($url,IniRead($ini,$x,"URL","")) > 0 Then ;Found part of url.
                        _IENavigate($oIE,IniRead($ini,"Settings","redirect","http://disney.com"))
                    EndIf
                Next
            EndIf   
            $badwords = StringSplit(IniRead($ini,"Settings","badwords",""),"|")
            If UBound($badwords) > 0 Then
                For $x = 1 To $badwords[0]
                    If StringInStr($src,$badwords[$x]) > 0 Then
                        $x = IniRead($ini,"URL","badurl",0) +1 ;Adding bad URL.
                        IniWrite($ini,$x,"URL",$url)
                        IniWrite($ini,"URL","badurl",$x)
                    EndIf
                Next
            EndIf
        EndIf
    Next    
WEnd

Ini file = URLCheck.ini

[Settings]
redirect=http://disney.com
badwords=badword|badword|badword
That would only be useful if you used IE7

True, yet to see an Opera UDF / FireFox(Mozilla) UDF or maybe iwe not looked enough...

True, yet to see an Opera UDF / FireFox(Mozilla) UDF or maybe iwe not looked enough...

Firefox has been written around an ActiveX object found online with an architecture almost identical to the IE architecture. I can't find the link ATM.