Using a Variable in a ComSpec Line?

Hi All,

I am trying to create a script that allows a machine name to entered into an Inputbox and that input use in a comspec line....

I have not been successfuly. I have put it in single quotes, double, etc. Not sure how to accomplish this.

Look through help file, this seemed to specific.

THANKS!

$answer = InputBox("Bitlocker Recover Password Query", "Enter the Machine Name", "", "", _

-1, -1, 0, 0)

RunWait(@ComSpec & " /k " & 'dsquery * "CN=$answer,OU=Workstations,OU=Practice Office,DC=us,DC=Company,DC=com" -scope subtree -attr msFVE-RecoveryPassword',"", @SW_MAXIMIZE)

RunWait(@ComSpec & " /k " & 'dsquery * "CN=" & $answer & ",OU=Workstations,OU=Practice Office,DC=us,DC=Company,DC=com" -scope subtree -attr msFVE-RecoveryPassword',"", @SW_MAXIMIZE)

Hope It Helps.

Thanks.

Swift

RunWait(@ComSpec & " /k " & 'dsquery * "CN=" & $answer & ",OU=Workstations,OU=Practice Office,DC=us,DC=Company,DC=com" -scope subtree -attr msFVE-RecoveryPassword',"", @SW_MAXIMIZE)

Hope It Helps.

Thanks.

Swift

SWIFT!!!

Thanks a lot... that was close.....had to surround the variable with single quotes as you cannot have doubles within double next to each other.....

THANKS!