Look at the screenshot. How can it be possible?

evg64

...... Can anyone tell me what`s going on?

You stated an unreadable screenshot with no further Info and await help on that?

Reinhard

I thought all info contains in screenshot. Anyway look:

if isobj($obj)=1 then B

Why do I get error that $obj is not the type of object that`s why B can`t be done?

Reinhard is same with my assumption. If you cannot supply the code that created the error message then we have little hope of solving the error. We depend on your information to work on a solution. :)

The string which causes error is written in the screenshot. Or u mean to supply the code of the whole program? It is not short)

if IsObj($obj2)=1 then clipput($obj2.document.body.innerHTML)

In this string I got error that clipput($obj2.document.body.innerHTML) can`t be done because $obj2 is not of object type. But why does the program ignore the condition at the beginning of the string and tries to clipput?

Edited by evg64

In this string I got error that clipput($obj2.document.body.innerHTML) can`t be done because $obj2 is not of object type.

Really? Cus it looks to me like it has no problem with $obj2, it has a problem with .innerHTML

Also, you shouldn't use "If IsObj($var)=1 Then" you should just use "If IsObj($var) Then" But that's not the cause of your problem.

Probably your problem is rooted in the browser object, perhaps something hasn't finished initializing. Using Javascript if I try and access the document.body property before the page is fully loaded I will sometimes get an error, this problem could be in the same vein.

To JamesB, yes, I include IE functions in my script.

Really? Cus it looks to me like it has no problem with $obj2, it has a problem with .innerHTML

Also, you shouldn't use "If IsObj($var)=1 Then" you should just use "If IsObj($var) Then" But that's not the cause of your problem.

Probably your problem is rooted in the browser object, perhaps something hasn't finished initializing. Using Javascript if I try and access the document.body property before the page is fully loaded I will sometimes get an error, this problem could be in the same vein.

Sometimes the browser objects are really not fully loaded, but waiting for them to load completely is not possible cause it is too long. Is there any way to solve this problem exept this one:

while StatusbarGetText ( "title", "text",1)<>"ready"

sllep(100)

wend

?

Edited by evg64

Any advice? :)

see "COM Error Handling" in the help file. See also ObjEvent().

Use that to register a COM error handler and try to figure out what causes the error.

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

while StatusbarGetText ( "title", "text",1)<>"ready"
sllep(100)
wend

Didn't you say that waiting for the page to load was not an option. If it is an option, then I think there are IE_funcs to deal with the load event completing.

if you use this, make sure you correct the spelling of the word sleep