Trassparent object

au3scr

GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT) ?

Edit: -1 is used if you are using this statement directly after creating the control. Otherwise assign the Control ID to a variable and use that instead of the -1.

Edited by Achilles
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

• Moderators

GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT) ?

Edit: -1 is the id for the label you want transparent, you might need to replace it with $label or likewise...

That's only if you use it directly after you make the control, it's not the "ID", it just falls back one (thus minus one).

To use the "ID" then create the control with a Variable, the variable will contain the Control ID.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

That's only if you use it directly after you make the control, it's not the "ID", it just falls back one (thus minus one).

To use the "ID" then create the control with a Variable, the variable will contain the Control ID.

That's what I meant, but I realize that what I said didn't reflect what I meant. I'll edit my post to make it clear..
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

Thank you, very nice.

Where i can learn about these variables?

$GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT

And where i can learn dll functions?

DllCall("kernel32.dll","int","TerminateProcess","int",$handle,"int",1)

Where i can read about functions int and TerminateProcess