Webbased AutoIt compiler?

Hello

I've got this idea about a webbased compiler. Do you know if it's already exist either in AutoIt or in another language.

It could be great if it does exist. I've search the forum, but didn't find anything..

What I would use it for. I've now created my script with a GUI and want to share it, but I want it only to be downloaded from my own homepage, so when the user want's to download it he should insert his ComputerID which i generate with the HHash.au3 from this forum then it would be create if there is any webbased compiler which could compile with that computerID imidiatly on the server?`

Else I have to find something new way:)

Regards :)

Hello

I've got this idea about a webbased compiler. Do you know if it's already exist either in AutoIt or in another language.

It could be great if it does exist. I've search the forum, but didn't find anything..

What I would use it for. I've now created my script with a GUI and want to share it, but I want it only to be downloaded from my own homepage, so when the user want's to download it he should insert his ComputerID which i generate with the HHash.au3 from this forum then it would be create if there is any webbased compiler which could compile with that computerID imidiatly on the server?`

Else I have to find something new way:)

Regards :)

Lol. Quite a few have been made. One of them by me, One by Spyrorocks, and I think JamesB was working on one.

I can't find the links to any of them right now.