Help

Asuraku

I'm really new to all of this stuff so just tell me what to do and where to go!

I have a cool code I found than when added into teh url bar of a web browser it does this nifty picture swirl thing. I was wondering how to make a .exe that will apply this to the url of the the webpage I have open at the momment. Like a desktop shortcut for a webpage, only in .exe format and adds the code it for you.

This is the code I want to have executed and added to a url, Try it out your self It's really cool:

java script:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200;DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style;DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin (R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5;DIS.top=Math.cos(R* y1+i*y2+y3 )*y4+y5}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

I just tried to coppy and paste it like you're supposed too, but it doesn't work for some reason. But If you know java I suppose you can tell what it does.

Edited by Asuraku

just seems odd why one would want to do it. sorry dude. I know how to answer your question, but it is just too creapy and too dark. Yes, you can see it on yours simply by cutting and pasting the string to your address window. Once you have seen it once or twice however, then why do it?