Syntax trouble

Guest KaymeeraUnleashed

Guest KaymeeraUnleashed

Like to say hi and give y'all a nice stupid question to make your day. Allow me to say that I'm very fond of AutoIt V2, but I soon recognized that it's become obsolete compared to the new OS version, though I do miss the days when you could just put a % next to a variable and get on with your life.

So here goes:

SplashTextOn("blaablaa", --'&@desktopheight * & $2'--, 100, 100, -1, -1, 1, "", "", "")

Basically I can't figure out the syntax for the variables in relation to operations, here I'm trying to multiply (*) the @desktopheight macro with variable $2 and failing miserably, put [--] around the code. I'm aware its got to do with those "&" but I'm not sure how to set it. Help?

PS: This is like the fifth time I try to post this, nothing's working for me today I tell ya...

Edited by KaymeeraUnleashed

Guest KaymeeraUnleashed

Not happening...

Strangely enough if i paste in what you wrote, I get the needed result ... almost. Can you point out what I'm doing wrong??

Edited by KaymeeraUnleashed

Not happening...

Strangely enough if i paste in what you wrote, I get the needed result ... almost. Can you point out what I'm doing wrong??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe you are wanting SplashImageOn instead of SplashTextOn. Just guessing with your attached pic?