Search hints?

longtex

Is there a way to search to a specific message, rather than a thread?

Example - from current search - I d/l'ed an example. Tried to run it. Doesn't find gdiplus.au3 (I'm running 3.2.8.1). I search for "gdiplus" (and a few varieties with case, .au3 on the end, etc) looking for a download so I can add it. The search results bring up threads with, for example, 64 pages. I ctrl-f for "gdiplus" and it's not on that page... or the next... or the next...

Okay, so I'm probably just a bad searcher - or missing something else entirely (looking in the wrong place, etc) - but surely there's a better way???

Nobody needs a job. Not much, anyway. Before you need a job, there's a lot of other stuff you need. More or less in order of how badly you need them: AIR, WATER, FOOD, SHELTER, CLOTHING, COMPANIONSHIP, and ACTIVITY. You've been led to believe you need money to "pay" someone else to provide those for you - all but AIR, so far. How long is it going to be before you have to "pay" for AIR, too?

You may not locate GDIplus.au3 attached to a given post.

It is one of the "included files" in v3.2.10.0

Yah, I found that, thanks...

But the original "problem" remains - I've seen it in other searches. You get a thread referenced and the actual hit is on page 14... So... is there a better way than going next, next, next...?

OIC that the next reply after yours points to a wiki - I'm fixin' to go look there, and if there IS a better way described, I'll bring it back, in case some other poor benighted soul reads this.

Thanks for the reply!

Nobody needs a job. Not much, anyway. Before you need a job, there's a lot of other stuff you need. More or less in order of how badly you need them: AIR, WATER, FOOD, SHELTER, CLOTHING, COMPANIONSHIP, and ACTIVITY. You've been led to believe you need money to "pay" someone else to provide those for you - all but AIR, so far. How long is it going to be before you have to "pay" for AIR, too?

Try this wiki page. It ain't perfect but it is a start.

Happy hunting..:)

I'll read it - thank you very much!