noob question

alanakko

hey guys any chance one of you clever folks can take a look at my eve online ice miner script?

i got it all working fine, i wanted to add in a pixel scan to search for potential threats and managed this but the question is

how do i tell it to exit the loop, after a certain amount of time, then resart the main loop over again??

my guess is this is pretty easy, but i am soooo green to this autoit language

any help would be greatly appriciated cheers

line 85, function runaway() is the event that strays from the master loop, i,e if pixel colour= etc then runaway, but then i need to pause or sleep for set amount of time then restart master loop, cant fiqure it out for the life of me

hope this makes sense to someone

FINAL.au3

hey guys thanks very much for the fast replys, i tried the code suggested and thats good as the timer function works well,

problem is that after the timer has run out the script is then continueing from where it left off, half way through the script

what i really need is , to run master loop, ie---- (undock, warp to belt, start mining, SCAN FOR HOSTILES, fill cargo, warp to station, unload, start over again)

all working correctly, SCAN FOR HOSTILES is done with If (PixelGetColor(380,741)=0x4a4d4a ) Then warp back to station and dock for timer amount

but then i need to somehow exit master loop and then resart the master loop from the first line

cheers for the help!!