restart master loop after event

alanakko

does anybody know the answer to my problem cause i,m banging my head against the wall atm lol

i have a script running fine, over and over again , in the script i have a pixel search function and if that triggers the script changes, then a changable pausetime

what i cant do is this,

once triggered and after the pause time, make the script exit or exit from the masterloop, and then restart from the first line of the masterloop

i am thinking this should be easy, but its like learning japanese to me, heh please help

does anybody know the answer to my problem cause i,m banging my head against the wall atm lol

i have a script running fine, over and over again , in the script i have a pixel search function and if that triggers the script changes, then a changable pausetime

what i cant do is this,

once triggered and after the pause time, make the script exit or exit from the masterloop, and then restart from the first line of the masterloop

i am thinking this should be easy, but its like learning japanese to me, heh please help

stick the "master loop" in a func, then call it?

[u][font="Century Gothic"]~я α и d γ ĵ . ċ . ѕ қ ϊ и и ε я~- My Programs -auto shutdownSleep funcdisallow programs[/font][/u]

code is an ice mining macro for the game eve online and what i really need is , to run master loop, ie---- (undock, warp to belt, start mining, SCAN FOR HOSTILES, fill cargo, warp to station, unload, start over again)

all working correctly, SCAN FOR HOSTILES is done with If (PixelGetColor(380,741)=0x4a4d4a ) Then warp back to station and dock for timer amount

but then i need to somehow exit master loop and then resart the master loop from the first line

cheers for the help!!

line 84 is the runaway function that breaks from the main loop of the script ???---MY HEAD---------->>BRICK WALL

FINAL.au3

• 6 months later...