Listview color problem

Champak

I just can't get the alternate color thing working on my listview. So help please. I see how it is done when you have a few rows and you set the colors right under the item, but I haven't seen an example of how to do it with an array, and my attempt just isn't working...it is setting the whole listview to the color.

Also if it is possible, I would rather be able to select both my alternating colors, rather than the one color that alternates with the regular white.

$GUISongList = GUICreate("Song List", $GUIWidth, 330,$GUIXPOS, $GUIYPOS+86, $WS_POPUP+$WS_BORDER,BitOr($WS_EX_TOPMOST,$WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW))

$SongListView = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 5, 5, 590, 258,-1,$LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT+$LVS_EX_GRIDLINES+$LVS_EX_TRACKSELECT)
    GUICtrlSetBkColor($SongListView, $GUI_BKCOLOR_LV_ALTERNATE)
    GUICtrlSetFont($SongListView, 16, 700, "")
    _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn ($SongListView, "Song", 335)
    _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn ($SongListView, "Artist", 230)

Dim $SongListItems[UBound($aSource)][2]
    For $z = 0 To UBound($aSource) - 1

$SongListItems[$z][0] = StringReplace(Stringtrimleft($aSource[$z][0], StringInStr($aSource[$z][0], "\", 0, -1)),".mp3","")
        $SongListItems[$z][1] = $aSource[$z][2]
        GUICtrlSetBkColor($SongListView,0xFF0000)

_ConsoleWrite($aSource[$z][0] & " Songs - : - (Line = " & @ScriptLineNumber & ")")

Next

Also, is there a way to speed up the "Hot" select function...how fast the highlight appears when you hover over a list item?

Edited by Champak

1/ I figured how to get the alternate bgcolor with listview. But in doing so I have to get rid of the "_GUICtrlListView_AddColumn" and instead put "GUICtrlCreateListViewItem" in my loop. That basically brings me to another problem in my column width not being what I want. I know about padding the header, but that gets to be so messy with how much padding I want and it doesn't even actually pad how much I want. So I'm still stuck at my problem of adding back ground alternate color to my listview. Anyone?

2/ How do I utilize something like "_GUICtrlListBox_SetCurSel" for _GUICtrlListView_? I've tried "_SetSelectionMark ", "_SetItemSelected ", "_SetHotItem ", and "_SetItemFocused" in _GUICtrlListView. None have done the trick unless I am utilizing them incorrectly. Is this possible?

3/ Lastly, how do I colorize the selected item as well? I've tried doing the following, but I can only get it to work in a single column situation, it fails because I have two columns.:

$SongListView = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 5, 5, 590, 258,-1,$LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT+$LVS_EX_GRIDLINES+$LVS_EX_TRACKSELECT)
;=============================
;==========BUNCH OF OTHER STUFF
;=============================
        $SongTitleItem = $oPlayer1.currentMedia.getItemInfobyAtom($oPlayer1.mediaCollection.getMediaAtom("Title"))
        For $i = 0 To UBound($SongListItems)
            If GUICtrlRead($SongListItems[$i][0]) = $SongTitleItem Then
                For $x = 0 To UBound($SongListItems)
                Next
                ExitLoop
            EndIf
        Next
        GUICtrlSetBkColor($SongListItems[$i][0], 0xFF0000)
        GUICtrlSetBkColor($SongListItems[$i][1], 0xFF0000)

I got the concept from this: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=337385

If you need more code let me know.

4/ I figured out how to speed up the highlight...right in the help, just didn't see it.

Thanks

Edited by Champak

• 2 weeks later...

Ha, Ha. I actually found that a couple days ago, but my error in what I sometimes do when I'm multitasking is go to the last posted code and check that out, because usually the first couple of codes are just working out bugs in the code. The last code wasn't working for me, so I just gave it up after fiddling with it for an hour or so. Anyway, this looks VERY good, great work. But I am also having a problem with this and haven't been able to solve it. Somewhere in the function you created is activating some other buttons in my script and I can't figure it out. When I click on the 4th and 5th row (counting: 0,1,2,3,"4","5") in my listview, it is activating my "$CloseSongList" and "$SelectSongList" buttons (and I have a feeling it is going to activate a couple other buttons in my main loop). Here is what it looks like....I've widdled what you have down to fit my needs...and of course not including the globals.

Func _SongList()

$GUISongList = GUICreate("Song List", $GUIWidth, 330,$GUIXPOS, $GUIYPOS+86, $WS_POPUP+$WS_BORDER,BitOr($WS_EX_TOPMOST,$WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW))

$hListView = GUICtrlGetHandle($SongListView)

GUICtrlSetFont($SongListView, 16, 700, "")
    _GUICtrlListView_SetHoverTime($SongListView, 10)

_GUICtrlListView_InsertColumn ($SongListView, 0, "Song", 335)
    _GUICtrlListView_InsertColumn ($SongListView, 1, "Artist", 230)

For $i = 0 To UBound($aSource) - 1
    _GUICtrlListView_AddItem($SongListView, StringReplace(Stringtrimleft($aSource[$i][0], StringInStr($aSource[$i][0], "\", 0, -1)),".mp3",""))
    For $j = 1 To 2
        _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem ($SongListView, $i, $aSource[$i][1], $j)
    Next
        _ConsoleWrite($aSource[$i][0] & " Songs - : - (Line = " & @ScriptLineNumber & ")")

Next

If WMGetState($oPlayer) = "Playing" Then
        $SongTitle = $oPlayer1.currentMedia.getItemInfobyAtom($oPlayer1.mediaCollection.getMediaAtom("Title"))
        $iIndex = _GUICtrlListView_FindText ($SongListView, $SongTitle)
        _GuiCtrlListView_SetItemSelected ($SongListView, $iIndex)
        _ConsoleWrite("Current Song Index " & $iIndex & " - : - (Line = " & @ScriptLineNumber & ")")
    EndIf

$CloseSongList = GUICtrlCreateButton("Close", 10, 270,90, 30)
    $SelectSongList = GUICtrlCreateButton("Select", 120, 270,90, 30)
    GUIRegisterMsg($WM_NOTIFY, "WM_NOTIFY")

GUISetState ()

While 1
        $msg11 = GuiGetMsg()

Select

Case $msg11 = $CloseSongList
                GUIDelete($GUISongList)
                ExitLoop

Case $msg11 = $SelectSongList
                $iKeySelectSong = _ArraySearch2d( $aSource, _GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($SongListView, _GUICtrlListView_GetSelectionMark($SongListView)), 0, 0, -1, -1, 0, True)
                WMStop($oPlayer)
                WMLoadFile($oPlayer1,$aSource[$iKeySelectSong[0]][0])
                GUIDelete($GUISongList)
                TitleView()
                ExitLoop

EndSelect
    Wend

EndFunc

Func WM_NOTIFY($hWnd, $Msg, $wParam, $lParam)
    Local $hWndFrom, $iIDFrom, $iCode, $tNMHDR

$tNMHDR = DllStructCreate($tagNMHDR, $lParam)
    $hWndFrom = HWnd(DllStructGetData($tNMHDR, "hWndFrom"))
    $iIDFrom = DllStructGetData($tNMHDR, "IDFrom")
    $iCode = DllStructGetData($tNMHDR, "Code")
    Switch $hWndFrom
        Case $hListView
            Switch $iCode
                Case $NM_CUSTOMDRAW
                    If Not _GUICtrlListView_GetViewDetails($hWndFrom) Then Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG
                    Local $tCustDraw = DllStructCreate('hwnd hwndFrom;int idFrom;int code;' & _
                                        'dword DrawStage;hwnd hdc;long rect[4];dword ItemSpec;int ItemState;dword Itemlparam;' & _
                                        'dword clrText;dword clrTextBk;int SubItem;' & _
                                        'dword ItemType;dword clrFace;int IconEffect;int IconPhase;int PartID;int StateID;long rectText[4];int Align', _ ;winxp or later
                                        $lParam), $iDrawStage, $iItem, $iSubitem, $hDC, $tRect, $iColor1, $iColor2, $iColor3
                    $iDrawStage = DllStructGetData($tCustDraw, 'DrawStage')
                    Switch $iDrawStage
                        Case $CDDS_ITEMPREPAINT
                            Return $CDRF_NOTIFYSUBITEMDRAW
                        Case BitOR($CDDS_ITEMPREPAINT, $CDDS_SUBITEM)
                            $iItem = DllStructGetData($tCustDraw, 'ItemSpec')
                            $iSubitem = DllStructGetData($tCustDraw, 'SubItem')
                            If _GUICtrlListView_GetItemSelected($hWndFrom, $iItem) Then
                                $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($hWndFrom)
                                $tRect = DllStructCreate('long;long;long;long')
                                If $iSubitem = 0 Then
                                    DllCall('user32.dll','int','SendMessage', 'hwnd',$hWndFrom, 'uint',$LVM_GETSUBITEMRECT, 'wparam',$iItem, 'lparam',DllStructGetPtr($tRect))
                                    DllStructSetData($tRect, 1, 2)
                                    DllCall('user32.dll', 'int', 'FillRect', 'ptr', $hDC, 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($tRect), 'int', _WinAPI_GetStockObject(4))
                                EndIf
                                DllStructSetData($tRect, 1, 2)
                                DllStructSetData($tRect, 2, $iSubitem)
                                DllCall('user32.dll','int','SendMessage', 'hwnd',$hWndFrom, 'uint',$LVM_GETSUBITEMRECT, 'wparam',$iItem, 'lparam',DllStructGetPtr($tRect))
                                Local $sText = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($hWndFrom, $iItem, $iSubitem)
                                DLLCall("gdi32.dll","int","SetTextColor", "ptr", $hDC, "int", RGB2BGR(0xffff00))
                                DLLCall("gdi32.dll","int","SetBkMode", "ptr", $hDC, "int", 1)
                                DLLCall("gdi32.dll","hwnd","SelectObject", "hwnd", $hDC, "hwnd", $aFont1[0])
                                DllStructSetData($tRect, 1, DllStructGetData($tRect, 1)+2)
                                _WinAPI_DrawText($hDC, $sText, $tRect, 0x8000) ;; $DT_END_ELLIPSIS
                                _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hWndFrom, $hDC)             
                                Return $CDRF_SKIPDEFAULT
                            EndIf
                            Switch $iItem
                                Case 0 To UBound($aSource) - 1
                                    $iColor1 = RGB2BGR(0xcaff70)
                                    ;$iColor1 = RGB2BGR(0xFF0000)
                                    $iColor2 = RGB2BGR(-1)
                                    If Mod($iItem, 2) Then ;odd rows
                                        DllStructSetData($tCustDraw, 'clrTextBk', $iColor2)
                                    Else
                                        DllStructSetData($tCustDraw, 'clrTextBk', $iColor1)
                                    EndIf                     
                            EndSwitch
                            Return $CDRF_NEWFONT
                        Case Else
                    EndSwitch
            EndSwitch
    EndSwitch
    Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG
EndFunc   ;==>WM_NOTIFY

Func RGB2BGR($iColor)
    Return BitAND(BitShift(String(Binary($iColor)), 8), 0xFFFFFF)
EndFunc

Also, not to look a gift horse in the mouth, this doesn't resolve the set cursor function...so if the item that I want to highlight isn't in view, it scrolls to where it is and brings it into view and highlights it. Or is that only possible in _GUICtrlListBox with "_GUICtrlListBox_SetCurSel"?

Thanks.

Edited by Champak

Fixed it...although I don't understand why it was happening.

I got rid of your:

For $i = 0 To UBound($aSource) - 1
    _GUICtrlListView_AddItem($SongListView, StringReplace(Stringtrimleft($aSource[$i][0], StringInStr($aSource[$i][0], "\", 0, -1)),".mp3",""), $i-1)
    For $j = 1 To 2
        _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem ($SongListView, $i, $aSource[$i][1], $j)
    Next
NextoÝ÷ ٩ݦë[&É«­¢+Ø%¥´ÀÌØíM½¹1¥ÍÑ%ѵÍmU  ½Õ¹ ÀÌØíM½ÕÉ¥ulÉt(%½ÈÀÌØíèôÀQ¼U   ½Õ¹ ÀÌØíM½Õɤ´Ä($$($$ÀÌØíM½¹1¥ÍÑ%ѵÍlÀÌØíéulÁtôMÑÉ¥¹IÁ±¡MÑÉ¥¹ÑÉ¥µ±Ð ÀÌØíM½ÕÉlÀÌØíéulÁt°MÑÉ¥¹%¹MÑÈ ÀÌØíM½ÕÉlÀÌØíéulÁt°ÅÕ½ÐìÀäÈìÅÕ½Ðì°À°´Ä¤¤°ÅÕ½Ðì¹µÀÌÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì¤($$ÀÌØíM½¹1¥ÍÑ%ѵÍlÀÌØíéulÅtôÀÌØíM½ÕÉlÀÌØíéulÅt($$(%9áÐ(%}U%
Ñɱ1¥ÍÑY¥Ý}ÉÉä ÀÌØíM½¹1¥ÍÑY¥Ü°ÀÌØíM½¹1¥ÍÑ%ѵÌ

But is this still possible:

Also, not to look a gift horse in the mouth, this doesn't resolve the set cursor function...so if the item that I want to highlight isn't in view, it scrolls to where it is and brings it into view and highlights it. Or is that only possible in _GUICtrlListBox with "_GUICtrlListBox_SetCurSel"?