exsample inv.txt:

xxxoooo <---- THAT IS INVENTORY

xxxoooo <---- THAT IS INVENTORY

xxxooox <---- THAT IS INVENTORY

xxxooox <---- THAT IS INVENTORY

14 Space used.

x= sometings is there

o= free slot

so, how i can move mouse in-game to these X areas ?

plz help me i have writed 15 hours mine bot and this is only what going to kill me:D:D

MouseMove()

MouseGetPos()

My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

can u give info how?

like:

mousegetpos("x")

?

search in the help document yourself

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

ok...

That is clean inventory :

ooooooo

ooooooo

ooooooo

ooooooo

0 Space used.

This is inventory with items:

xxxoooo

xxxoooo

xxxoooo

xxxoooo

12 Space used.

x= used slot

o= free slot

so, how i can move mouse in-game to these X areas ? HOW I CAN TELL EXSAMPLE BETTER??? WHAT U DONT UNDERSTUNT? lol

OMg i love your grammar, dude what grade you in... 99% chance this is for runescape,i wrote a Mining Bot for this once. I can look though my millions of folders and c if i can get an example of you.

Adding Understunt to my vocabulary =)

Edited by ByteMyCookies

My Scripts,[topic="65986"]AI Example[/topic] ,Capable of Emotion!

• Moderators

ok...

That is clean inventory :

ooooooo

ooooooo

ooooooo

ooooooo

0 Space used.

This is inventory with items:

xxxoooo

xxxoooo

xxxoooo

xxxoooo

12 Space used.

x= used slot

o= free slot

so, how i can move mouse in-game to these X areas ? HOW I CAN TELL EXSAMPLE BETTER??? WHAT U DONT UNDERSTUNT? lol

If you're wondering why no one that has any knowledge has actually given you an answer that works, it's because the mass majority of us don't have a clue on what you're asking despite how clear you think you are asking the question.

1. Provide the actual ini with actual information.

2. Show attempted code, because the attempted code will most certainly make more sense than what you are actually asking here.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.