FullScreen Game

I got a full screen game running, and when I hit a "Hot key" a "Inputbox" pops up but it minimizes my game I tried "Winsetontop" but that didn't work.

HotKeySet("{HOME}" , "_Exp")

While 1
    Sleep(1000)
WEnd

Func _Exp()
    WinSetOnTop("My Game." , "" , 1)
    $CurrentExp = InputBox("Exp" , "Current Exp" , "" , "" , 200 , 20 , 0 , 0)
    $NeedExp = InputBox("Exp" , "Exp till level" , "" , "" , 200 , 20 , 0 , 0)
    Sleep(500)
    Send("T" & "I need " & $NeedExp - $CurrentExp & " Exp to level {ENTER}")
EndFunc

Yes, the Inputbox command does make a new window. and full-screen games are often minimized by new windows.

What exactly do you want your script to do? subtract 2 numbers?

I want the inputboxes to not minimize so I can add and subtract in the game to find out exactly how much more exp I need.

I want the inputboxes to not minimize so I can add and subtract in the game to find out exactly how much more exp I need.

You can always record the number then minimize to do calculations, btw your display picture reminds me of testingtest(I think that's the name)

You can always record the number then minimize to do calculations, btw your display picture reminds me of testingtest(I think that's the name)

I can not record the data in the game what I want is just a inputbox that does not minimize and stays on top if it is possible and what about my display I got it from the default pictures and happen to like him more than Neo in the movie.

Edited by JellyFish666

I can not record the data in the game what I want is just a inputbox that does not minimize and stays on top if it is possible and what about my display I got it from the default pictures and happen to like him more than Neo in the movie.

Full Screens are meant to be full screened, in order to have another window you must minimize the current one.

It isn't full screened, or he pressed the windows button. Look at the first picture and you will see a little blue bar which is the task bar.

so I actually came across something that is impossible for Autoit to do, thats the first although I highly doubt it is completely impossible.

If the graphical API of the fullscreen application is D3D I don't think you can do it, because when a D3D fullscreen window loses focus it also loses all of it's resources. But I'm not really sure maybe you can do it :)

Edit: Ah it's quake 2 then openGL is the renderer, then you can probably make it work. My bad

Edited by monoceres

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

If the graphical API of the fullscreen application is D3D I don't think you can do it, because when a D3D fullscreen window loses focus it also loses all of it's resources. But I'm not really sure maybe you can do it :)

Edit: Ah it's quake 2 then openGL is the renderer, then you can probably make it work. My bad

I already tried all the video options and none of them work about 6-7 of them software mode, open gl etc.