Driving me CRAZY

La La La, this is 'my' #include file, I'm trying to test a function i'm working on wEncode(*,*,*), but it keeps coming up with this wacked up error :

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\WolvInclude.au3"   

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\WolvInclude.au3 (70) : ==> Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.:

$x = $wEncodeS[0]+ 1

$x = ^ ERROR

>Exit code: 0    Time: 2.331

(this is from that wonderful SciTE)

I get this error (or similar) for both b and c

Edited by Wolvereness

Offering any help to anyone (to my capabilities of course)Want to say thanks? Click here! [quote name='Albert Einstein']Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.[/quote][quote name='Wolvereness' date='7:35PM Central, Jan 11, 2005']I'm NEVER wrong, I call it something else[/quote]

• Developers

:idiot: Cannot really explain this behavour yet but check out the work-around for your problem with 3.0.102 (as Saunders said .... the current 103 version doesn't work at all for you currently):

; Triggers an Error in in 3.0.102
$wEncodeS=StringSplit("abc",'')
MsgBox(4096,'debug:' , '$wEncodeS[0]:' & $wEncodeS[0]);### Debug MSGBOX 
MsgBox(4096,'debug:' , 'ubound($wEncodeS):' & UBound($wEncodeS));### Debug MSGBOX 
ReDim $wEncodeS[$wEncodeS[0] + 2]
MsgBox(4096,'debug:' , 'ubound($wEncodeS):' & UBound($wEncodeS));### Debug MSGBOX 
$x = $wEncodeS[0] + 1

; Works... in 3.0.102
$wEncodeS=StringSplit("abc",'')
MsgBox(4096,'debug:' , '$wEncodeS[0]:' & $wEncodeS[0]);### Debug MSGBOX 
$t = $wEncodeS[0]
ReDim $wEncodeS[$t + 2]
$x = $wEncodeS[0] + 1

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)