Mouse 'Jumping'

Ok this is supposed to go in the bug section but it wouldn't let me post it there so i put it here.

When i start my macro the cursor doesnt move to where it is supposed to move instantly it disappears and instantly reapers near to where it should be but then it moves back and the whole process repeats itself. sorry for the semi poor description but i really dont know how to explain it its very wierd. I'm using the latest version of autoit (non beta) with windows XP.

Sample:

MouseMove( 500,500)

thanks for your help,

sic

• Moderators

Ok this is supposed to go in the bug section but it wouldn't let me post it there so i put it here.

When i start my macro the cursor doesnt move to where it is supposed to move instantly it disappears and instantly reapers near to where it should be but then it moves back and the whole process repeats itself. sorry for the semi poor description but i really dont know how to explain it its very wierd. I'm using the latest version of autoit (non beta) with windows XP.

Sample:

MouseMove( 500,500)

thanks for your help,

sic

Works fine here.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

well the attachment is what i'm trying to run and once the ten secound sleep is up i get the cursor 'Jumping' thing i described earlier. it worked fine for a couple of months and then it just stopped working and this happened.

-sic

P.S. this isnt supposed to be ran in windows

test_1.au3

Edited by Sic