Please help meeeee

hi ,

i am a new user of AutoIt & dont know how to start learning it.

is there any book , tutorial or any tutor ?

i 'll be ThankFull

welcome, let's start here

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/

first, have your own ideas then use AutoIT to express them

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

hi ,

i am a new user of AutoIt & dont know how to start learning it.

is there any book , tutorial or any tutor ?

i 'll be ThankFull

Welcome.

First off remember that the help file is the best friend you have.

There is also a Folder full of examples in your AutoIt folder

Before going too far follow this link

AutoIt 1-2-3

Also just reading through the forums will bring you a wealth of information.

Just remember that questions about keyloggers, hacks, cheats and bots will not be well accepted and will usually end with the thread being locked and in extreme cases the poster being banned.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

AutoIt comes with a helpfile that documents all it's native functions, and how to use them(including examples, on most of them).

It should be located in the same directory as where you installed AutoIt(default is C:\Program Files\AutoIt3, depends on your language though).

There is also a online documentation that can be found here: http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/

Good Luck, and welcome to the forum! :)

welcome, let's start here

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/

first, have your own ideas then use AutoIT to express them

Did you bother to look at the version number in that link?

The one in my signature is the latest release (3.2.10.0)

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

• Moderators

Since the post so far don't really point to anything other than the interactive tutorial and the help file... And the fact this user has been banned, this thread is closed.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.