ControlClick or activate if button is enabled

hari

Hi friends,

I need small favour.I need to send the controlclick or enter after the one button enabled on the window, please find the attached document here.

There are 2 wondows in that doc, actually i am launching this application through SMS, and i am usint Autoit to Automate the installation process.When I click one exe it will launch the publish form screen showed in that document and after the installation , there will be the same window but only difference is "Done" button will be enabled and other button will be disabled , I used Autoit Window spy to find the difference between that screen and i didn't find any difference , and i tried with window handle also , that also same for this 2 wondows.

Could you please let me know how to do this, i need to check whether button is enabled , if enabled i should suppose to send "enter" on that.

Please do help.

screen_shot.doc

With AUTOITWINDOWSPY , i didn't find any difference. i am getting the same thing in all the visible text,status bar text everything is same in all the times.

actually i captured different Autoitwindowspy at different stages of different dialog box of installation and i compared all them, there was no difference in data captured by AutoItwindowspy.

Please let me know is there any other way to do this.

thanks.