please help the newbie

hi,

i am a newbie Please help me in this situation .

i have a software which can set ID3 Tags to MP3 Files .

now the Problem is this i want to set tags by only one click .

because i dont have too much time to spend on it .

Please tell me how can i go to last option without clicking the first options .

here are the screenShots

Posted Image

Than (Next Option)

Posted Image

Than (Next Option)

Posted Image

Thanks in advance for this help .

Please be patient. Someone with a good solution will get to you sooner or later. There is no need to create a new thread for a topic you have already started. Sometimes these things just take time and the norm is to allow 24 hours before bumping a thread and never open a duplicate thread.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

You're going to want to use "WinMenuSelectItem()" and "ControlClick()" and either "sleep()" or "winwaitactive()"...preferably "winwaitactive()" based on the images and the info you provided, so check the help file for those commands. Also you are going to need to open up Autoit Windows Info to get the ID of those buttons. I can't help right now...got to go to sleeeeeeep, if I wake and you still need this, I'll see what I can do.

Edited by Champak