Killing intermitant popup windows

I know it has to be here somewhere and maybe I'm not typing the right search string but I have been through a ton of posts and cannot find the one function I need. that is holding me back from a complete conversion to Autoit from AHK.

I have a current AHK file that runs and holds variouse functions and controls to help ease the pain of my help desk and our outdated ticketing software. THe one thing I have not found out how to do in Autoit that I can in AHK is to kill a popup window that shows whenever I get a new call. This dumb widow pops up in the way of stuff and wont go away.

My current AHK uses the following to acheive this

#Persistent (Tells it to always be running at all times regardless of the other code that follws)
SetTimer, CloseDetailsWindow, 250 (Timer to check every few milliseconds and the function to call for at check time)
return

CloseDetailsWindow:(The Function)
WinMinimize, Customer Details(The command 'minimizewindow' and the window to close)
return

This runs inside of the rest of my code that handles vairouse other functions and windows as well and this is not stand alone. This is the only thing I cannot figure out how to do in AU3.

I apologize and I'm sure I'm probly searching for the wrong thing but I just cannot find it and I would really like to make a full conversion to AU3 as it seems to be more up to date then AHK.

THank you for your time

• Moderators

I've never played with AHK before, but it looks like it would look something like:

AdlibEnable("_CloseDetailsWindow", 250)

While 1
    ;Rest of script here
WEnd

Func _CloseDetailsWindow()
    If WinExists("Customer Details") Then
        WinSetState("Customer Details", "", @SW_MINIMIZE)
        WinClose("Customer Details")
    EndIf
    Return
EndFunc

Edit:

Error in code.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I've never played with AHK before, but it looks like it would look something like:

AdlibEnable("_CloseDetailsWindow", 250)

While 1
    ;Rest of script here
WEnd

Func _CloseDetailsWindow()
    If WinExists("Customer Details") Then
        WinSetState("Customer Details", "", @SW_MINIMIZE)
        WinClose("Customer Details")
    EndIf
    Return
EndFunc

Edit:

Error in code.

My goodness such a quick response.

Thank you so much even if this is not exactly what I need it shows me where to start. Thank you so much