Pixel search

Hello

Am new to this program and i heard many good reviews. for my first test i would like to create a script that finds a certain color on the active window and clicks it. Can anyone please help me with creating this simple code?? Are there any examples that already have this code pasted??

Main question

Can someone help me write a pixel searching script that clicks on the location of that color (left-mouse click).

And also please tell me how i could change the color which it finds, in the script

I have looked through the Scripts in the examples, but all i could find was a bunch of aimbots for some games. The main purpose of my script is to run all functions of a pc using Autoit. I need this script to find certain spots and clicks on it, for example finds green and clicks on it, thous opening a microbot which then automaticly runs and does all the functions that i tell it to do. All i need now is the pixel search script.

Please HElp Me!!!!

(ps. am not commanding you guys to do this, am just asking for Advise and help)

Ill help say me the color and whats the game for ...?

Ok the color am looking for is light blue or blue. the script should search for that color in the active window and click on it (left click)

And this script is not for a game.

Ok the color am looking for is light blue or blue. the script should search for that color in the active window and click on it (left click)

And this script is not for a game.

awww dont understand lol!

A script that finds the color blue and clicks on it, left-mouse click

$Coord = PixelSearch( 1, 1,748,1024, 0x000000 ) ; 0x0000... its the color u want
  If IsArray($Coord) Then MouseClick("Left",$Coord[0], $Coord[1],1,0)
Edited by Xav

Have a look at my PixelSearch helper inn my sign it will create the search for you.

EDIT: it has a color picker also.

Edited by jokke
UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.