Title Catcher

2, i wonder if there's 1 way to catch title of a window

thx for advance anwser

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

Look at the Win* functions in the help file.

$title = WinGetTitle('')
MsgBox(0, '$title equals', $title)

:)

oh my ;) sorry, i shoul think hader ...

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't want to make a new topic for this

after I run a program

Run($dirDR & "\DataRecorder.exe",$dirDR)

it takes some time until it pop's up so I can use WINGETTITLE() to get the title

how can I wait until it pops up?

$lHistory="C:\Documents and Settings\exit\My Documents\history.drf"
$dirDR="C:\Program Files\DataRecorder\"

Run($dirDR & "\DataRecorder.exe",$dirDR)

$tDR= WinGetTitle("")
ConsoleWrite("tdatarecorder: " & $tDR & @LF)

@ohgod

Look at WinWait()

or even RunWait()

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

Ok, the title of the program im using right now is: Title Catcher - AutoIt Forums - Microsoft Internet Explorer

Get the title of the window that SHOULD COME UP, and use:

WinWaitActive("title goes here")
;continue here...