How to use dll's with autoit3

Here is my doubt,i want do a (simple) script to encript a word

For example I want use the puff.dll

In that dll there are the functions: _BlowFishInit

_BlowFishEncrypt

_BlowFishDecrypt

My base idea was like that(very simple)

code:

$word= inputbox("blowfish word decrypt","enter here word")

dllopen("c:\puff.dll")

;and once called function _BlowFishDecrypt ...

if not @error then

msgbox(0,"word decrypted","the word is:"&$word")

else

msgbox(0,"error","sorry")

endif

I have some doubt about the functions to manage dll's ut I want put my attention on the main one

DllCall( "dll called by the function DllOpen or just the file","return type...???I dont know how use it!","name of function")

Sorry for the confusion of the post,but I need a little hint to learn the dll management

Noob but ethical

you right but I want LEARN how call a function from a dll,for example i dont know what is the "return type" right to call a function from a dll...

In general, that is determined by the particular dll and function involved. Some return nothing, so the type would be "none" (equivalent to "void" in C). All of the parameter types listed in the help file under DllCall() are possible return types also.

In this case, calling piccaso's puff.dll plug in, you don't need to know because the dll is not meant to be called directly with DllCall(). It has been written as an AutoIt plug in. You define it with this:

#compiler_plugin_funcs=_BlowfishInit, _BlowfishEncrypt, _BlowfishDecrypt
$handle = PluginOpen("puff.dll")oÝ÷ ØÚ0Êjw[ayû§rبÇb­ç-,"¶.¶-³)ík¬¶.a{,­ç^~)Þv)ÚP1n®

Hope that helps, but if you need more on the puff.dll interface, you will have to get it from piccaso, which would be better achieved in his own topic on the subject.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law