how can i do the delete

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

hi

how can i delete all files in one folders ?

i know that if i want to delete any file i use

filedelete("")

but i dont know how can i delete all the files is a one folder with the script or in any folder ??

thanks

but i want to ask .. if the folder is not on desk top what can i do ?

if the folder on © the name of folder is (1) what is the script ?

#Include <File.au3>
#Include <Array.au3>

$FileList = _FileListToArray("C:\1\*.*);put here your dir

For $i = 1 To $FileList[0]
    FileDelete($FileList[$i]
Next

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

#Include <File.au3>
 #Include <Array.au3>

$FileList = _FileListToArray("C:\1\*.*);put here your dir

For $i = 1 To $FileList[0]
     FileDelete($FileList[$i]
 Next
GEO - I'm shocked that you reposted the code that I pointed out as redundant.

GEO - I'm shocked that you reposted the code that I pointed out as redundant.

Give me a break!! It's 05:30 here and I'm on my first coffee. OK enough excuses. :) Of course you are correct (not to mention there is a mistake in the code I posted).

Of course if mohd is removing all the files in the folder then he might as well remove the whole folder while he's at it.

DirRemove("C:\1\", 1)

If he still needs the folder then follow that with

DirCreate("C:\1\")

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

Hey this is a team effort, I can't have you making the all the big plays.

And you're the coach so put me on the bench until I've had more coffee and decided if I should just go back to bed.

George