AutoiTRON - Complete rewrite

monoceres

Hes not exactly smart... The bot actually makes it seem as a bot.. (<- Stupidest thing ive ever said) ... It like gets really close to you and then one pixel away it moves then it goes all the way to the corner where you cant even see it... I dont see where im going with this so ill stop... lol

Are you using xp? (moving off screen).

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, it is only meh or...When I click any of the New Game options, PvP, PvB, BvB? it gives the vista error, the program AutoItTron.exe has stopped working...

I also got that, I run XP Home SP3 SWE. I have talked to Monoceres about it but neither of us knows exactly why it happen or how to fix it.

I edited a quick "debug" version you could try. Please download my zip and replace the files from monoceres and then post back how many Msgbox() that pops up.

Edit:Removed zip

Edited by AdmiralAlkex

• 4 weeks later...

I also got that, I run XP Home SP3 SWE. I have talked to Monoceres about it but neither of us knows exactly why it happen or how to fix it.

I edited a quick "debug" version you could try. Please download my zip and replace the files from monoceres and then post back how many Msgbox() that pops up.

I'm.having.the.same.problem...holy.cow!my.space.suddenly.doesn't.work.anymore???

Works great. Bot vs Bot... Well that's stupid.

Lol yeah, the bot would have to be at least semi-intelligent for that to be entertaining.

Well I just added it because it shows that the bot works on a plugins bases, not on a specific player bases.

Creating a "smart" bot is unfortunelty out of my hands since I don't have enough time to finish it.

;)

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!